Honored Contributor

I just finished watching You on Netflix. I think there are ten episodes in total, they spilt it up in 5 now and the other 5 on March 9 ( I think). I don't get why they did this as March 9 will be here before you know it, why not release them all at once? I have to say this season is disappointing. 

Respected Contributor

I just got done watching the first episode.  Normally I watch a few at a time of things, but I stopped at one.  I never watch anything where they have  British accents so I have to decide if I'm going to keep watching this season. 

Trusted Contributor

So far I am bored with the constant narration.  

Honored Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

So far I am bored with the constant narration.  

@avid shopper I hate narration of any kind, I feel it takes away my concentration of what's happening on screen. 

Trusted Contributor

I have 1 more episode to finish this first part of the season.  Without giving away any spoilers have you ever seen a more unlikeable cast of characters?  And I agree there seems to be more narration in this filming than previous years.   I'm going to follow through and finish the whole series but I don't think this season is one of the best.

Honored Contributor

Re: Season Four of You

[ Edited ]

I enjoyed the 2nd half much better than the first.  I didn't see that coming regarding Ryes & Joe's female nosy student.

The ending was interesting.

Now we know....

Spoiler
Joe is now a bat crazy serial killer rather than just a serial killer if that makes any sense. Smiley LOL

Can't wait for season 5 which Netflix has not announced yet.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I finished the show last night, I didn't think the fourth season was that great. Joe is bat**** crazy for sure. Joe needs to be stopped, he has literally gotten away with murder.