Honored Contributor

Season Five, Fear The Walking Dead starts tonight

The new season starts tonight, in case anyone is interested in watching. 

Dwight is going to be coming back to join this group.  I hope this is a good nail biter season.  No pun intended.

Valued Contributor

Re: Season Five, Fear The Walking Dead starts tonight

I watched!  It was excellent!

Honored Contributor

I watched too. It looks like this show is going in many different directions this season.  I had to really pay attention so I didn't get lost.

I can't wait for Dwight to show up...love his character.

Those soldiers look interesting,  I wonder what they are up to....radiation and all..walkers with radiation poisoning transition into heavens know what.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Dwight appears in Ep 3

Trusted Contributor

I really enjoyed last night's episode much better than last week's.  So good to see Dwight back in the fold.  I feel sorry for him that he hasn't found Sherry yet.  Wonder if he ever will?  I liked the twist at the end with the kids... 

Honored Contributor

Well, I didn't watch last week due to seeing a cat at the beginning, and was afraid something would happen to it and did not want to see it after the tiger and horses episodes.

I did watch last night, and I really liked it, Al returned and the mystery of the helicopter was revealed, somewhat, so now am interested again.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have to admit we were not interested in this series when it first aired.  We watched maybe 3-4 episodes and that was it; of course Walking Dead was much better back then, too.

Now having watched prior seasons of FTWD on HULU, we are now interested and have tuned into this season.

Walking Dead had slumped down, especially with the Negan storyline that just never seemed to end.  They could have landed that plane a long time ago.  It's disjointed and lacks direction.

FTWD has had some very good storylines and the characters are much more likeable.

Always liked Morgan and Dwight, too.  Glad to see Dwight returning although it was no surprise since it was advertised.

Good to see Garrett Dillahunt (sp) too; liked him as Simon in Burn Notice.

Salazar has 9 lives it seems.  No wonder he has a cat. Skidmark.  LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh