Honored Contributor

Re: Season Finale-The Have and The Have Nots!!!!!!-Spoilers!!!!

I gave up on this show weeks ago.  Too much for my delicate disposition.  Too many over the top evil people....at least I hope that considered over the top behavior.

Everytime I come on here and read what's going on, I say to myself that I'm going to watch next week.  Then I don't, purposely or I ust don't think of it at the scheduled day or time.

Even Hannah has issues in my opinion.   Calling on the Lord one minute and cursing the next, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie I agree... I gave up on this one after a few seasons. The story lines were entertaining, but the dialog and some of the acting were just so bad... And yes, the extent of downright meanness of so many of them was just too much to be believed...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Oh, yes, @stevieb, the acting of most of them is what you might see in a high school play.  The teens in Y&R look like Oscar nominees compared to some of them, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

The season finale was good. Veronica will survive the car wreak but maybe Melissa won't. She went crazy on Veronica grabbing the wheel. Justin hates Veronica so much to ram her car. 

I think Jeffery will get out of jail. 

That was interesting that Veronica had a camera on the flower vase that Erica took and put back in her hotel room and Veronica has the tape of Candice and Erica's conversation. Wow. 

David is going to go away with Erica and buy her new clothes? He has that knight complex to save women. Wait until he finds out she is scamming him. She is the worst actress ever!!

Valued Contributor

@Tique

@Tique

The judge is the cop's wife?

Honored Contributor

@Miranda1550 Yes the judge is the cop's wife........

Honored Contributor

@Miranda1550  yes she is as @CANDLEQUEEN   has already stated. Kinda funny that instead of trying to explain things to his wife, Justin's first reaction was to harm Veronica. Too bad he didn't take V's many warnings seriously. Jeffery told him she would tell.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.