Honored Contributor

Season Finale-The Have and The Have Nots!!!!!!-Spoilers!!!!

Wow! I am sure that was the season finale last night! What did everyone think? I am sure Veronica will survive the car crash just fine.....Not sure about the baby though...Jeffrey won't stay in prison, I don't think, not sure what will happen with the gay cop and his wife, and that whole situation......Candace is so evil-can't stand her, so is Jim Cryer-evil.......Should be interesting to see what happens with Erica.....I kind of expected more of a WOW! It has been a good season, as I didn't think Veronica would turn her child in......

Respected Contributor

Re: Season Finale-The Have and The Have Nots!!!!!!-Spoilers!!!!

I've lost interest in this show. 

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN- I do believe that was it for the season.  I too am sure Veronica will survive hopefully pretty banged up in the face I hope...LOL but I think that cop will get his.  I don't think the girl or the baby will survive I don't really see where that storyline will go if she were still on the show with the baby "Veronica's grandchild"; she's just another punching ball for Miss V to bash.  I was surprised but not shocked that Veronica turned in Jeffrey - her motto is her way or you will get what's coming to you.  Candace would be a fool to get in cohoots with Veronica.

Ok I had no idea the gay cop's wife was "The Judge"!  Candace had some nerve blaming her mother for her son's death I wanted to slap her through the t.v but that's her guilt smacking her in the face.  There are so many evil characters on this show Veronica, Candace, Jim, Mama Rose now that War and Quincy are dead.

I wonder what's in store for Erica..........

Honored Contributor

It was the season finale. Won't be back on until Jan.

That Veronica is a real piece of work. Of course they won't kill off the $*tch from hello. I don't think the baby will survive.

I'm sure Jeffrey won't go to prison. Daddy will make sure of that.

Candace is also another real piece of work. Can't believe how evil back stabbing they are.

Why did you think Veronica would not turn in her own child? That's the way she is. She does not want anyone to know he's gay. Jeffrey needs to listen to daddy & stay away from Veronica.

Mama Rose & Candace both will probably be going after Jim when they show starts back up.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1   do you remember when Veronica approached Justin in the staircase of the hospital after Jeffery left? Justin told Veronica his wife was the judge in her case after she threatened him with an abuse lawsuit against Jeffery. I think he thought this would stop V in her tracks. Wrong! Instead V flipped the switch and started threatening to tell his wife.

I agree with @Nightowlz   about the baby. I don't think it will survive which will give V another reason to despise Melissa. We know that V won't be killed but it would be nice if she were at least seriously hurt.

How funny that V had installed a camera into the vase and knows all about Candace and Erica's relationship and their plan to set up David. The way that V told Mrs. Justin about her husband was cruel. She could have at least showed the tape to the judge in her chambers. Oh but that's right, we are talking about Veronica.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique- I must have missed that part when Justin told Veronica his wife was the judge in her case; lol it just goes to show he doesn't know Ms V and she is capable of anything.  Veronica's tactics don't shock me anymore because she is off the chain crazy!

Sounds like Veronica is a good lawyer though she works for everyone in that town and knows how to work the system very well.

Honored Contributor

That was Justin behind the wheel of the black pu that kept running into the back of the vehicle Veronica & Melissa were in??? I had to rewind & look again. That's who it looked like to me.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

That was Justin behind the wheel of the black pu that kept running into the back of the vehicle Veronica & Melissa were in??? I had to rewind & look again. That's who it looked like to me.

Yep, it was. He was in his uniform.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

It was the season finale. Won't be back on until Jan.

That Veronica is a real piece of work. Of course they won't kill off the $*tch from hello. I don't think the baby will survive.

I'm sure Jeffrey won't go to prison. Daddy will make sure of that.

Candace is also another real piece of work. Can't believe how evil back stabbing they are.

Why did you think Veronica would not turn in her own child? That's the way she is. She does not want anyone to know he's gay. Jeffrey needs to listen to daddy & stay away from Veronica.

Mama Rose & Candace both will probably be going after Jim when they show starts back up.

@Nightowlz I should have known better than to think that Veronica wouldn't turn her own child in.......Daddy will help Jeffrey though...I agree, I don't think the baby will survive........It was very good, looking forward to it coming back in January!

Respected Contributor

Hanna and her son were overwhelming, their portrayal's of the characters went deep. Chrystal R. Fox's acting has always been good but last nights emotional performance was outstanding. It was mesmerizing.

It is uncomfortable to see a child in a coffin. It is only a scene but it is sad. It must be difficult to watch your child actor, in a coffin, in such a scene.

Next season Candace is going to call for her favor from Momma Rose.