Honored Contributor

I really enjoyed the season finale. I really like this show, it holds my interest and moves quickly, but not so fast that you fell like you can't keep up.I am looking forwRd to next season...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Season Finale-The Catch!

I agree @CANDLEQUEEN.  This show has quickly become a favorite of mine.  I enjoy the entire cast and the storylines are always good.  I'll be looking forward to its return.  

Honored Contributor

Maybe I should be sorry I gave up on it after the first 3 episodes.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Maybe I should be sorry I gave up on it after the first 3 episodes.

You could watch a few more episodes on Demand, and see if you like it. My mom did not care for it after a few episodes...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

After the dark brooding and ugliness of HTGAWM, this is a refreshing change .... I like these characters and all the twists and turns.  

Wait a minute ........  is Margo's mother Mrs. Patmore from Downton Abbey ??

Honored Contributor

Yes - love or loved this new show too.  I haven't watched the finale yet, will do so later today on my prime rerun channel.

Can't wait to see it.  Hope this one comes back next season.  It was fun to wawtch with all the slyness, trick me, I'll trick you back, espionage between these two lovers.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Yes - love or loved this new show too.  I haven't watched the finale yet, will do so later today on my prime rerun channel.

Can't wait to see it.  Hope this one comes back next season.  It was fun to wawtch with all the slyness, trick me, I'll trick you back, espionage between these two lovers.

@PINKdogWOOD

This has been renewed and will be back in  the fall!  Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

I thought last night's finale was wonderful!  There were so many twists and turns that were exciting, but easy to follow.  I, too, felt the season was off to a slow start, but got better with each episode as it progressed.  It was great to see Mrs. Patmore as the mom.  When she was masquerading as the chef at the wedding in the kitchen, and said "Who plated these?!" in reference to a tray of hors d'oerves, I LOL'd.  That was such a blatant wink to the audience at her former role on Downton Abby.  I'm happy that it's renewed for season 2, and happy for my friend who gets to keep her job as Alice!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have tried, a few times, to get into this, and just can't. 

I dont see see any chemistry between the leads, or the cast, on general. 

We we all have different tastes, which is good🙃

Incidentally, I don't believe this is coming back, in the Fall.  I think it's being held, for a mid-season, replacement. Kind of a strange decision, by, ABC, I'd think. Ratings are low enough, it's odd it was renewed.  You'd think they'd be concerned, after such a long break, about the interest level?

Trusted Contributor

@Suhse wrote:

I have tried, a few times, to get into this, and just can't. 

I dont see see any chemistry between the leads, or the cast, on general. 

We we all have different tastes, which is good🙃

Incidentally, I don't believe this is coming back, in the Fall.  I think it's being held, for a mid-season, replacement. Kind of a strange decision, by, ABC, I'd think. Ratings are low enough, it's odd it was renewed.  You'd think they'd be concerned, after such a long break, about the interest level?

It got renewed already.