Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove I have to disagree with you about Kevin and Cassidy, I absolutely can see them getting together. Sometimes people who seem not to get along can on some level be fighting their attraction to one another. They are getting to be friends some of the best relationships have started that way. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@MyShadowLove I have to disagree with you about Kevin and Cassidy, I absolutely can see them getting together. Sometimes people who seem not to get along can on some level be fighting their attraction to one another. They are getting to be friends some of the best relationships have started that way. 

@Jordan2 ...Yes, I understand...Friendships are often a prelude to more intimate relationships....I'm just basing my opinion on Cassidy telling Kevin that she wants her husband back and also the conversation that Kevin had with Cassidy's husband towards the end of this episode where he told Kevin to stay away from his wife...Kevin smiled at Cassidy and said..."He still likes you."...referring to when Cassidy had told him that she didn't think her husband even liked her anymore.

So, at this point, Cassidy and her husband are each wanting their marriage to work out and we are seeing Kevin as the peacemaker.

It's not saying that things couldn't work out differently, but I just personally can't see them together as a couple which doesn't mean squat...lol

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Anyone recognize Cassidy's hubby as Jack from Revenge?

Honored Contributor

if rebeccas family had money, why didnt rebecca seem to have any money (aka inheritence) as she grew older?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

if rebeccas family had money, why didnt rebecca seem to have any money (aka inheritence) as she grew older?

@sunshine45  we know her father didn't approve of Jack. It could be by defying her father she was cut off.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sunshine45  we know her father didn't approve of Jack. It could be by defying her father she was cut off.

@Jordan2 

i feel like i need to keep a notebook sometimes.

do you remember if her parents were still alive when jack died? have we seen any interaction between the kids and their grandparents?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Jordan2 

i feel like i need to keep a notebook sometimes.

do you remember if her parents were still alive when jack died? have we seen any interaction between the kids and their grandparents?

@sunshine45 @I'm not sure about her father, but I'm pretty sure her mom was still alive. I loved the end of the show, where we see Randall really knew how to play golf ( Jack taught him), he heeded Jack's advice, you need to play up or down with people you may want to make deals with. Randall shot a golf ball in the water as a tribute to Jack. Jack is like the best dad ever, which is surprising as he had a terrible example of a father.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Season 4 This Is Us

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 ...I had to laugh while watching this week's episode after what we shared with each other  in our posts about Cassidy & Kevin "getting together"...lol...One week can sure make a lot of difference.

I do have a "however" to add though....I don't think that they will become romantically involved....I feel that what happened between them in this week's episode was due to Cassidy's raw vulnerability and I feel that Kevin took advantage of her at this time and should have realized how conflicted and vulnerable she is right now...So I was disappointed in him and it also looked like they both were somewhat taken aback by what they allowed to happen.

What do you think?

@sunshine45 ...I was wondering the same thing about Rebecca and her parents and the lifestyle she came from...I hope they cover the answers for us this season.

Her father is really awful to Jack and I loved what Jack said to him when they arrived back at Rebecca's parents' home.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Season 4 This Is Us

[ Edited ]

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Jordan2 ...I had to laugh while watching this week's episode after what we shared with each other  in our posts about Cassidy & Kevin "getting together"...lol...One week can sure make a lot of difference.

I do have a "however" to add though....I don't think that they will become romantically involved....I feel that what happened between them in this week's episode was due to Cassidy's raw vulnerability and I feel that Kevin took advantage of her at this time and should have realized how conflicted and vulnerable she is right now...So I was disappointed in him and it also looked like they both were somewhat taken aback by what they allowed to happen.

What do you think?

@sunshine45 ...I was wondering the same thing about Rebecca and her parents and the lifestyle she came from...I hope they cover the answers for us this season.

Her father is really awful to Jack and I loved what Jack said to him when they arrived back at Rebecca's parents' home.

@MyShadowLove I'm still holding out hope Cassidy and Kevin will become a couple. I don'r think Kevin took advantage of her, she initiated getting together (he's only human)! I think Toby and Kate's marriage will be strained due to Toby's weight loss and baby Jack's blindness. I think there can be jealousy when one person loses weight and the other doesn't (they were suppose to be on a weight loss journey together). Kate may deep down wish Toby would gain the weight back, she probably feels he doesn't find her attractive anymore, she may fear Toby will leave her.

Honored Contributor

Baby Jack is blind, not deaf.