Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove   She comes back because posters still reply to the nonsense with the same explanations which she ignores everytime.

If you want to feed her need for attention, feel free.  But it's a waste of time taking her bait.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

For everyone that thinks Miguel is a bad guy, Tuesday proved he is not (I never thought he was)! Miguel was willing to quite his job of twenty years, when his bestie Jack was fired for a major mistake. 

@Jordan2Pretty sure there is only one person who thinks Miguel is a bad guy so if ignored she'll go away.  lol

It's been clear how Jack and Miguel were good friends and it was really nice to see how that friendship developed even more after Miguel saved Jack's job.

Never cared for "Miguel". After he stole Rebecca I never forgave the man. I checked out of this series due to its sappy nature and unrealstic plot twists. I feel the show has lost steam,

@Reever ...Miguel never "stole" Rebecca!...He didn't snatch her up and take her away from Jack...lol...After Jack's death, Miguel ended up in Texas...It wasn't until, after about 10 years, that Miguel & Rebecca happened to come across each other on Facebook...If you had stayed with the series and followed the storyline, this all would be clear to you.

I am just trying to help you in your grief over Jack!...lol

Also, I'm having a hard time understanding why, if you have "checked out" of this series, you still find it necessary to come back and keep posting the same thing over and over...It is time to move on with your life...Jack would want that for you! Woman Happy

@MyShadowLove you can't change someone's mind, as Elsa sings, "Let It Go"!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Season 4 This Is Us

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3 wrote:

@MyShadowLove   She comes back because posters still reply to the nonsense with the same explanations which she ignores everytime.

If you want to feed her need for attention, feel free.  But it's a waste of time taking her bait.

@Cakers3 ...I'm taken aback by your post to me....My post was not meant to "feed her need for attention" or  "taking her bait"....May I remind you that it was your reply to a post to @Jordan2 that indirectly referred to that poster which then prompted her to quote both of your posts and reply back to you.

I simply was just having some fun and adding some humor to it all, something of which seems to have become difficult to do on these forums gradually over time, unfortunately.

@Jordan2 ...I have nothing to "Let Go"...My post was perfectly innocent and meant to add some humor as I mentioned above.

Have a good evening!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Cakers3 ...I'm taken aback by your post to me....My post was not meant to "feed her need for attention" or  "taking her bait"....May I remind you that it was your reply to a post to @Jordan2 that indirectly referred to that poster which then prompted her to quote both of your posts and reply back to you.

I simply was just having some fun and adding some humor to it all, something of which seems to have become difficult to do on these forums gradually over time, unfortunately.

@Jordan2 ...I have nothing to "Let Go"...My post was perfectly innocent and meant to add some humor as I mentioned above.

Have a good evening!

@MyShadowLove  I'm sorry you took offense to my comment, it was me just trying to be funny. It's just that you can't change what some people think, they're going to believe what they want.

Respected Contributor

The show is not the replacement for "Parenthood" I hoped it would be.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

Have a good evening!

@MyShadowLove  I'm sorry you took offense to my comment, it was me just trying to be funny. It's just that you can't change what some people think, they're going to believe what they want.

@Jordan2 ...No problem!...All is well!...Communication is so much easier in the "real world" for obvious reasons...It looks like our efforts at adding some humor didn't go over very well in the "virtual world"...LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My favorite part of this week's episode was seeing Kevin's gradual realization that he hasn't really been living the life that he truly wants and that his choice to go into acting when he was much younger was more of a coping mechanism for him over Jack's death...I have been wanting to see more depth added to his storyline, as I have felt that his character has so much more to offer...He is so very caring and supportive of his family and wants so much to help Nicky.

It was quite a surprise when he ended up buying the luxury trailer that he actually wanted to buy for Nicky and will now be living right next to Nicky...quite a change in his lifestyle...I'm seeing an interesting storyline that is developing between Kevin, Cassidy and Nicky and how each of them are influencing each other's lives.

I loved when Kate bought some memorable CD's for Rebecca and how they started dancing with each other...Also, Rebecca's conversation with Beth's mother turned out to be a stepping stone for her in dealing with her grief and her decision to start a new chapter in her life.

We see problems ahead for Kate & Toby...Baby Jack is adorable...a very touching scene where Kate showed Kevin how to approach baby Jack when picking him up (due to his being blind)  and Kevin took him in his arms and was so sweet with him...We have seen him, throughout this series, having a very special way with children.

Also, it is good to see Randall & Beth's marriage back on track...From what we saw in this week's episode, they are definitely going to be needing a strong foundation in dealing with their "growing-up-so-fast" daughters.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Fortunately last weeks episode ironed out many of the new characters and various sub plots.  The season opener was a mish mash- I seriously thought I had the wrong station on. Or I had missed an episode or two!

Honored Contributor

i am so enjoying the uncle nicky character!

i have lauged several times tonight.

i am definitely rooting for him.......hope he makes it!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Looks like we are going to get into a lot of new stuff soon.  Something happens between young Kate and her boyfriend......think this will be part of the Kate/Toby issues.

I think they are setting the stage for Randall to have another panic attack....he won't go to counseling, but is having symptoms.

I too like Uncle Nicky....he is a good addition.  We know he sticks around as he is at Rebecca's bedside when she is dying.