Respected Contributor

I didn't watch any of the shows he was on previously, but so far I like his character.  I love his comment about the gang when they were walking down the street.  I think he will be good for Kate.

Interesting how Kevin has been taking care of everyone most of his life.  When you think of Kevin, you don't think about that, but he's taking care of Nicky now, has taken care of Kate forever, and was there for Randall when the panic attacks hit throughout his life. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Season 4 This Is Us

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Cakers3 

i remembered him from JUDGING AMY, but he looks so different now!

i wonder if he will be a recurring character?

Sun, I never would have recognized him as Amy's bro now, thanks foir pointing that out , who he is. He was also in one episode of Seinfeld. 

@Shelbelle 

he wasnt one of amys brothers.......he was maxines (amys mother) boss/friend in social services.

You are correct, I am thinking of Marcus Giamatti who played one of Amy's bros. He did play Susans bro in Seinfeld in one episode. 

Respected Contributor

I didn't watch last season but decided to try again this season.  I loved the show the first season and part of the second but it's just too much melodrama.

Honored Contributor

For everyone that thinks Miguel is a bad guy, Tuesday proved he is not (I never thought he was)! Miguel was willing to quite his job of twenty years, when his bestie Jack was fired for a major mistake. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

For everyone that thinks Miguel is a bad guy, Tuesday proved he is not (I never thought he was)! Miguel was willing to quite his job of twenty years, when his bestie Jack was fired for a major mistake. 

@Jordan2Pretty sure there is only one person who thinks Miguel is a bad guy so if ignored she'll go away.  lol

It's been clear how Jack and Miguel were good friends and it was really nice to see how that friendship developed even more after Miguel saved Jack's job.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2   I have only heard one person on this board say that she thought Miguel was a bad guy.  I've never heard anyone else say it.  I don't understand it and wish she would quit participating in this thread.  She's negative about many things.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

this is us.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

this is us.jpg

@sunshine45 this is a great photo, too bad it didn't have the "big three" adults posing with them.

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2Pretty sure there is only one person who thinks Miguel is a bad guy so if ignored she'll go away.  lol

It's been clear how Jack and Miguel were good friends and it was really nice to see how that friendship developed even more after Miguel saved Jack's job.

Never cared for "Miguel". After he stole Rebecca I never forgave the man. I checked out of this series due to its sappy nature and unrealstic plot twists. I feel the show has lost steam,

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

Never cared for "Miguel". After he stole Rebecca I never forgave the man. I checked out of this series due to its sappy nature and unrealstic plot twists. I feel the show has lost steam,

@Reever ...Miguel never "stole" Rebecca!...He didn't snatch her up and take her away from Jack...lol...After Jack's death, Miguel ended up in Texas...It wasn't until, after about 10 years, that Miguel & Rebecca happened to come across each other on Facebook...If you had stayed with the series and followed the storyline, this all would be clear to you.

I am just trying to help you in your grief over Jack!...lol

Also, I'm having a hard time understanding why, if you have "checked out" of this series, you still find it necessary to come back and keep posting the same thing over and over...It is time to move on with your life...Jack would want that for you! Woman Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~