Honored Contributor

So how did I not know the new season already started!? The show has been moved to Monday at 9:00 (HBO), I caught the first episode On Demand. I think this is the last season, seems HBO moves all their expiring shows to Monday (Divorce).

Honored Contributor

HBO cancelled s4 before s3 even started! Smiley LOL

I'm still in mourning from last season....

CC Isn't Cool - The Deuce Season 1 Episode 3

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

No interest for this thread, I guess that's why it was cancelled!

Honored Contributor

In case anyone is still watching the series finale airs Monday night ( it’s 75 minutes). I liked this show at first, although I have watched every episode, I have grown tired of it. As to what happened to Laurie in the last episode, I always thought she would end up that way, but I thought it would be by a John.

Honored Contributor

Never missed an episode.  Re Laurie, I did not see that coming. Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

I watched the finale, I have to say I didn't love it. What I did like though, was at the end, it was present day, Vinnie was back in the old neighborhood. He walked down the streets of NYC, along the way were visions of everyone who had passed. Vincent was an old man, he met his brother who looked as he did when he died. We saw Abby who looked like she was doing well, alas she and Vincent just missed each other.

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed the finale.  Especially when I got to see CC one last time.  Everything was wrapped up nicely.

I was hoping HBO repeat their Hookers at the Point documentary.