Honored Contributor

I was watching Sharp Objects on HBO and saw the promo for the show (I didn't know it was coming back) it starts in January. I don't know anything about it, but I like that it's an anthology series every season is a different story. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Season 3 Of True Detective

I've watched all of the True Detective series. Hard to beat Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConoughey in the first one. 

Honored Contributor

Ohh, yippee! I saw the first two seasons.  Glad they got around to the third.  It’s been a long time coming 

Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

I've watched all of the True Detective series. Hard to beat Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConoughey in the first one. 

This was the best, they will never be able to top this one!

Honored Contributor

The show premieres on Sunday January 13 at 9:00. It stars Oscar winner and new Golden Globe winner Mahershala Ali. I'm looking forward to it as he is an excellent actor.

Trusted Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

I agree.  They set the bar so high with the first one that season 2 wasn't all that well received even thought it was (IMO) very good.  Looking forward to watching season 3.

Honored Contributor

Just a reminder, this starts tomorrow night with two back to back episodes starting at 9:00.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2  Thank you for this reminder would have missed it!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Jordan2  Thank you for this reminder would have missed it!

@dulwich, you're welcome. I hope this season is better than season 2.

Respected Contributor

Dish is still arguing with HBO so I ordered HBO Now so I could watch True Detective. I watched episode 1 and think it is very promising, especially with the lead actor so outstanding. I hope to watch episode 2 today.