Trusted Contributor

I somehow missed this show starring Sarah Jessica Parker last year.  Season 2 just started a few weeks ago.  Luckily I was able to binge watch Season 1 on Demand and I am totally up to date.

I am enjoying the show.  A bit what I would call x-rated at times, but lacking a lot of my other regular shows right now and all things considered, I am enjoying it,

Any fans out there?

Respected Contributor

Re: Season 2 of Divorce on HBO

I've been watching too.  I also binge watched season 1 before season 2 started.  I like it a lot.  Love the cast.  It's not the most pleasant show at times lol but that's life.  

Honored Contributor

I've been watching the show since it began and still enjoy it.  I like SJP and mostly remember THC from 'Wings'.  It's hard for me to separate him from that character, for some reason, though.  That character was a total bonehead and he played it well.   I think he does this character well, too, so it's just me.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@chickenbuttwrote:

I've been watching the show since it began and still enjoy it.  I like SJP and mostly remember THC from 'Wings'.  It's hard for me to separate him from that character, for some reason, though.  That character was a total bonehead and he played it well.   I think he does this character well, too, so it's just me.  Smiley Happy

I really liked him in the movie Sideways too.  

Trusted Contributor

Love it too...🧡

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Esteemed Contributor

I also binged watch the first season; had not heard of it before this year.   And am enjoying  this season.   Good story line and good actors...

Respected Contributor

I like this season better than last.  Can't believe there are only two more episodes left.  Hope it's renewed.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I'm a fan of the show.  I've watched it from the beginning.  I haven't seen anything near X rated, no more than we see on any other network show.  Far less than we see in the soaps.  

Valued Contributor

@FranandZoe: Sideways...yes! That fit he throws on the golf course is one of my all time fave movie scenes.

Does anyone remember Thomas Haden Church from a sitcom he made (after he left Wings) called 'Ned and Stacey'? His costar was Debra Messing. I liked it, but it didn't run very long.

And yes! I love 'Divorce'!

Contributor

I can't believe there are only 2 more episodes!  It is a really good series.  My husband and I are both enjoying it. So many funny situations.  Really like SJP and THC on this show.  Its well written and entertaining!