Trusted Contributor

I had actually stopped watching midway through last season, and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this season's opener.  I'm definitely going to watch the rest of the season.

Honored Contributor

I think Marissa's re-marriage was an attempt to show that time had passed .... the actress that played Cable left without them having a chance to write a good-bye with her in it. So the staff can now make changes in their life based on dealing with Cable's unexpected death.   

Seems like they're setting up some future changes, including a new love for Bull ... whether it's a girlfriend or a new wife, time will tell.

Super Contributor

Re: Season 2 of Bull.

[ Edited ]

I like this show but did find this new season opener a downer due to the subject. I did like the end alot where he gave the check. I always liked Cable and wonder if  later on if she could come back once she is done with the job she left the show for? And they will say it was a mistaken identity, like in some shows this happens.

Valued Contributor

What  a great show to watch and last nights episode was really good.

Respected Contributor

I would have never guessed that last night's episode was going to end that way.   What a shocker.    

Did anyone else guess partway through that they were both involved in the attempt to sue the city?     

Bull is such a great show and I always look forward to watching it. 

Honored Contributor

I did not see that ending coming! WOW! Usually I can figure out endings, but this was far out of left field for me. Never entered my mind that the ending would be like that. That was SO, SO good as far as writing, acting....everything!

Esteemed Contributor

I like the show better this season and yes, MW came back handsome again.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

@J Town Girl  This is Season Three of Bull.  I'm still enjoying it a lot!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
QVC Customer Care