Esteemed Contributor

Re: Season 2 of Big Little Lies starts tonight on HBO at 9pm

@lenapecci  Exactly.  I only saw him getting in the car.  But, apparently he walked out of the station, which are prompting people to say he’s working undercover for the cops. I wouldn’t have thought of that because I missed that little part!  The plot thickens...(And poor Jane if true!!)

Trusted Contributor

@Alter Ego  That would be terrible if he was just trying to get information out of Jane. 

She is my favorite on the show. Her and her son. I’m not sure what else it can be though. 

Honored Contributor

Next week is the finale. I hope Celeste rakes Mary Louise over the coals! Why would Renata hire a hot young foreign nanny to take care of her child ( she was also taking care of her husband), everyone knows you hire some elderly grandmotherly woman!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Next week is the finale. I hope Celeste rakes Mary Louise over the coals! Why would Renata hire a hot young foreign nanny to take care of her child ( she was also taking care of her husband), everyone knows you hire some elderly grandmotherly woman!

@Jordan2  I watch another show and the mom is interviewing nannies that are older than her mother. Surely Renata had some clue her husband was a loser before he caused all of the damage, financial and otherwise.

Honored Contributor

I wasn't happy with last night's ending, I think they are leaving the door open for a third season.