Honored Contributor

So because of this new format, the cross battles, one of my favorite singers was sent packing, Andrew from Team Adam. Adam had already used his save on Dominic ( by the way if I understand correctly the judges will have a save and steal next week too). Adam would not have been in this predicament if he hadn’t dared Blake to pick someone from his team. Hopefully Adam will learn from this ( most of his contestants didn’t win their battles). I have a feeling the voting is as much for the judges as it is for the contestants. I think a lot of people have fallen out of “love” with Adam. I won’t be surprised if The Voice winner comes from Team Legend or Team Kelly.

Honored Contributor

For me there is no front runner for this season, possibly Maelyn. I think the talent on American Idol is better.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

For me there is no front runner for this season, possibly Maelyn. I think the talent on American Idol is better.

I agree @Jordan2 .  Maelyn is probably the best singer, but none of them impress me that much.  AI is much better this season.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I agree @Jordan2 .  Maelyn is probably the best singer, but none of them impress me that much.  AI is much better this season.

@NickNack do you think the top 12 contestants will move on regardless of what team they're on? In past seasons each judge had 3 contestants making up the top 12. Adam will be lucky to have 1 contestant moving on.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@NickNack do you think the top 12 contestants will move on regardless of what team they're on? In past seasons each judge had 3 contestants making up the top 12. Adam will be lucky to have 1 contestant moving on.

@Jordan2   Last night Carson said that the top 12 would move on regardless of what team they were on.  I do hope people vote for the contestant and not the judge.  I don't know who I would vote for if I were voting.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: Season 16 of The Voice

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2   Last night Carson said that the top 12 would move on regardless of what team they were on.  I do hope people vote for the contestant and not the judge.  I don't know who I would vote for if I were voting.

@NickNack wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I don't like this new format, I hope next season they go back to how it use to be. Going forward, Adam is going to have trouble getting contestants to join his team. Adam lost credibility when he urged people to vote for the girl who didn't sing that night throwing his male singer under the bus.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I don't like this new fomat, I hope next season they go back to how it use to be. Going forward, Adam is going to have trouble getting contestants to join his team. Adam lost credibility when he urged people to vote for the girl who didn't sing that night throwing his male singer under the bus.

@Jordan2   That was just awful when he did that.  I would never choose him as a coach now for that reason.

-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't watched the show since Alisan Porter won, and even then I had to force myself in order to hear Alisan sing. Even then, she walked away from her record contract because the powers that be wanted to pin her into a hole and keep her there. She said it was authentic to her, so she is releasing music on her own.  Mainly, I quit watching the show because of Adam and Blake who seem to think the whole show is about them and the contestants are just incidentals. Are they still carrying on with the same antics?

Esteemed Contributor

Favorites Gyth and Shawn S..............

But really hate this years set up..........The early battles against the teams often sent very good singers home....and i really don't care for the "comeback" portion of the show...don't care for a 5th judge or the feeling that someone is able to go to the front of the line after other very good singers fight in these battles to stay and are eliminated.  The first couple years were the fairest...even when a judge only had a few or no contestants on their team......because the people with less talent were voted off.................then they went where it was fixed that each judge in the end would still have members on their team and it was more about the judges having representatives then talent.............now this new setup.....wish they would go back to the beginning..........

Gosh Adam is obnoxious

Honored Contributor

I hate this new format too.  Blake's team dominated the show which is going to make it boring at least to me.  I think people are sending a message to Adam for what happened last season.  I never was a fan of his but after that I really can't stand him.