Honored Contributor

The only contestant from last night I liked was the last guy. I never thought he would pick Adam as his coach, I thought it would be John. I am so happy Kelly stole a female country singer from Blake, no one was more surprised that happened than Kelly! I hope it humbled Blake, he thinks every country artist should join his team.

Trusted Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I am enjoying it this year, too, and love the addition of John Legend. He is not going to get involved in the silly bantering and I think he raises the level of professionalism and they are all worried that he is a threat. And he is - look at his team. Has anyone who had the option of being on his team chosen another coach?

I am surprised that Adam has anyone with an option of going with him after last season and he threw his one team member under the bus for that girl who was sick and couldn't compete? That was disgraceful. Also, he picks terrible songs for his team, so why anyone picks him is questionable. It has been well documented that Blake and Kelly take people from their teams on tour with them and have been helpful AFTER the show. Adam's team never hears from him again. So, we will see what happens when the show is over, as far as John Legend goes, but I would be surprised if he does not continue his support.

I feel the same way you do.............WHY would anyone pick Adam after his antics last year.....i really couldn't believe they had him come back and i am surprised he didn't receive more flack for his actions during last seasons show....and like you say and i agree....he doesn't seem to help any of the contestants afterwards.......i would go with Blake just because he seems to continue to help people he feel are talented and can make it in the music business........i believe Kelly does also...........this has been the best foursome sofar i think........i did enjoy Usher and Shakira and unlike most people i believed that Miley as weird as she is...was a pretty good coach.......didn't care for Gwen, Christina or Alicia or even Pharrell who i thought would be more involved with some of his contestants but never was..........................i cringe when a really talented person picks Adam...i figure if he doesn't win...there isn't a chance for him.................

I was thinking exactly that on Tuesday night's show,  the last guy that all four coaches wanted, he picked Adam,  I was thinking he will throw you under the bus if there is a young 15 year old singer.  I don't think all of last season's drama when Adam supported the young girl over his other singer when probably this was taped,  because I don't think anyone would choose Adam.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

I like John Legend but he is not one of the  most outgoing men I have ever seen on a show like The Voice.  He has to keep up with Blake, Adam and Kelly, the three of them can walk all over him. Woman LOL

@Lindsays Grandma thank goodness John is  more low key! It somewhat balances out the crazies... a bit anyway! Woman LOL

@Ibby114 Actually I've been enjoying him in the few shows so far.  I love Kelly but she really needs to calm down.  As for Adam, he lost me a long time ago when he called Christina the c word. Smiley Very Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I am enjoying it this year, too, and love the addition of John Legend. He is not going to get involved in the silly bantering and I think he raises the level of professionalism and they are all worried that he is a threat. And he is - look at his team. Has anyone who had the option of being on his team chosen another coach?

I am surprised that Adam has anyone with an option of going with him after last season and he threw his one team member under the bus for that girl who was sick and couldn't compete? That was disgraceful. Also, he picks terrible songs for his team, so why anyone picks him is questionable. It has been well documented that Blake and Kelly take people from their teams on tour with them and have been helpful AFTER the show. Adam's team never hears from him again. So, we will see what happens when the show is over, as far as John Legend goes, but I would be surprised if he does not continue his support.

I feel the same way you do.............WHY would anyone pick Adam after his antics last year.....i really couldn't believe they had him come back and i am surprised he didn't receive more flack for his actions during last seasons show....and like you say and i agree....he doesn't seem to help any of the contestants afterwards.......i would go with Blake just because he seems to continue to help people he feel are talented and can make it in the music business........i believe Kelly does also...........this has been the best foursome sofar i think........i did enjoy Usher and Shakira and unlike most people i believed that Miley as weird as she is...was a pretty good coach.......didn't care for Gwen, Christina or Alicia or even Pharrell who i thought would be more involved with some of his contestants but never was..........................i cringe when a really talented person picks Adam...i figure if he doesn't win...there isn't a chance for him.................

I was thinking exactly that on Tuesday night's show,  the last guy that all four coaches wanted, he picked Adam,  I was thinking he will throw you under the bus if there is a young 15 year old singer.  I don't think all of last season's drama when Adam supported the young girl over his other singer when probably this was taped,  because I don't think anyone would choose Adam.

@kelsey17 

@Lisa now in AZ

I agree with both of you ladies, I have no respect for Adam and I too liked Usher, Shakira and Miley.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Blake has brought some of his team on tour with him.  They also play at his Ole Red restaurants and the Opry.

Kelly has the really young girl from last season with her on some tour dates right now.  She posted a week or so ago after she was on stage with her.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I watch a lot of clips from The Voice UK online.  The judges and the VoiceUK twitter account post lots of clips.

Jennifer Hudson is annoying as hell, but Tom Jones and the other two judges are very mellow, so it keeps it even.

There are clips of Tom Jones singing and the recent one of Tom Jones and Jennifer Hudson singing Man's World is amazing.

I wish they showed it here.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

I like John Legend but he is not one of the  most outgoing men I have ever seen on a show like The Voice.  He has to keep up with Blake, Adam and Kelly, the three of them can walk all over him. Woman LOL

@Lindsays Grandma thank goodness John is  more low key! It somewhat balances out the crazies... a bit anyway! Woman LOL

@Ibby114 Actually I've been enjoying him in the few shows so far.  I love Kelly but she really needs to calm down.  As for Adam, he lost me a long time ago when he called Christina the c word. Smiley Very Happy

@Lindsays Grandma Adam definitely says and does stupid things! Woman Frustrated I was done with him after last seasons debacle...

And don't get me started with his Super Bowl half time show. THE WORST ever! Woman Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I watch a lot of clips from The Voice UK online.  The judges and the VoiceUK twitter account post lots of clips.

Jennifer Hudson is annoying as hell, but Tom Jones and the other two judges are very mellow, so it keeps it even.

There are clips of Tom Jones singing and the recent one of Tom Jones and Jennifer Hudson singing Man's World is amazing.

@VaBelle35 I was going to start watching the UK version- it's great that Tom Jones is staying relevant. After all these years!

Is will.i.am still a coach? I love him- other than a few tunes, his music not so much.  But his spirit and passion to give back is awesome!

Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Blake has brought some of his team on tour with him.  They also play at his Ole Red restaurants and the Opry.

Kelly has the really young girl from last season with her on some tour dates right now.  She posted a week or so ago after she was on stage with her.

@VaBelle35 I was thinking of seeing Kelly on this tour, I've seen her before and she's terrific live. But Brynn being on tour with her? I decided not to go- to me, Brynn was a generic 20 something singer.

Kelly is hardly using the 'country music  pitch' that Chevell won with her last season!

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@VaBelle35 I was going to start watching the UK version- it's great that Tom Jones is staying relevant. After all these years!

Is will.i.am still a coach? I love him- other than a few tunes, his music not so much.  But his spirit and passion to give back is awesome!

@Ibby114   Yes will.i.am is still on.  The other guy is Olly or something.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN