Honored Contributor

I was so disappointed and surprised that Shawn didn't make it to the finals.  I didn't love his song for the save but still surprised his fans didn't vote him through.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I missed most of the show but I can't believe I'm reading now that Rod and Shawn were eliminated!  I hope they both have success after all this is said and done they deserve it.

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I was so disappointed and surprised that Shawn didn't make it to the finals.  I didn't love his song for the save but still surprised his fans didn't vote him through.

@NickNack  I love Bruno Mars -- but Shawn did my least favorite Bruno song! Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Hopefully John Legend will be a first time Voice coach winner and Maelyn will win. Blake annoys me, he seems to rub it in that he had 8 contestants, now 3 still in the competition. I also don't like that whenever there is a country artist, it's a given they go to Team Blake. Blake needs to be taken down a peg or two.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Hopefully John Legend will be a first time Voice coach winner and Maelyn will win. Blake annoys me, he seems to rub it in that he had 8 contestants, now 3 still in the competition. I also don't like that whenever there is a country artist, it's a given they go to Team Blake. Blake needs to be taken down a peg or two.

@Jordan2   I really hope Maelyn wins, too.  I understand why the country singers go with Blake though.  He helps them after the show is over.  Kelly has helped her singers, too, but I think Blake could do more for the country singers.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@NickNack  I love Bruno Mars -- but Shawn did my least favorite Bruno song! Woman Frustrated

@Ibby114   I did not like the song, and said to myself that it did not help him.

Trusted Contributor

I too was surprised that Shawn is not in the finals.  Again, Maelyn is my absolute favorite and I am hoping she wins.

I am an absolute country fan and must say that none of the country singers this season were terribly impressive.  Seems like I have heard some beautiful country in past seasons.

Cannot wait to see what happens next week.