Super Contributor

Re: Scott Peterson Crime on I.D Network 10:00 pm Tonight

They found him with his looks changed - hair dyed - and cash in his car.  He was fleeing.  I think he did it.

Honored Contributor

Didn't he tell Amber Fry his wife was dead several weeks before she was? Well he made sure that happened!

By bv the way, I remember his lawyer, Mark Geragos, who was a legal pundit on TV often, spouting off on TV shows before he took Scott's case about how guilty he thought Scott was.
So when he took Scott's case, I couldn't believe it! He did a 180 degree about turn immediately.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Teddie wrote:

@FatCatinCT wrote:

Teddie

My nephew was a prison guard at San Quentin for many years and was on duty in Death Row.  He always said of all the inmates, he thought Scott Peterson was innocent.

Also said, Charles Manson was beyond creepy lol.

@FatCatinCT  I appreciate you sharing that. I don’t know whether Scott did it or not but sometimes things are more than they seem. Nobody else said whether they saw the show I was mentioning. It raised many points that were quite believable and worthy of considering. 

@Teddie   I saw the show you mentioned, didn't change my mind at all.  There was a ton of evidence pointing to his guilt, and don't see how anyone having wached the trial could think he wasn't guilty.  Lacy's hair in the pliers on the boat, for one, the weights he made and used on Lacy's body, thus the missing head and appendages, millions of lies, affair, MOTIVE, and on and on.  I was so glad the Jury did it's job, as it seems so rare.

@mousiegirl  As far as the jury, there’s a lot they didn’t see or hear.  I’m glad you were able to see the one featuring Scott’s sister-in-law and many others (during the program) who see it differently.