Honored Contributor

This a 6 episode show that premieres July 16 (2 episodes then 1 each week). It stars Cecily Strong (SNL) and Keegan-Michael Key, " as a bickering couple who hike across a bridge into the song-and-dance land of Schmigadoon. They can't leave until they've found true love". Oh by the way, did I mention this is a musical comedy?!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Schmigadoon! On Apple TV+

It sounds like something I would love, but I’m at my limit on paid streaming services.

Cecile Strong sang in every single SNL episode she was in last year. Must be in her contract.
Honored Contributor

Other than @Alter Ego I'm the only one who wants to watch this?

Trusted Contributor

I'm in!!! Can't wait. I may wait and binge them all since they are only 30-minute shows. I HATE having to wait a week if I get hooked.

Trusted Contributor

I am really looking forward to this.  I think it could be really bad or really good.  I am hoping it's good.

Honored Contributor

I watched the first two episodes that are available, I really like it. It has elements of Oklahoma, The Music Man, and Brigadoon mashed up together. 

Honored Contributor

I am excited about this show.  I've seen separate interviews about it with Keegan-Michael Key, Cecily Strong and Kristen Chenoweth.  I love musicals and think it looks like it will be really good.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Frequent Contributor

I was waiting for this and was not  disappointed after watching  first two episodes yesterday with such great acting,  singing and dancing. What fun!  I cannot wait to see Jaime Camil as Doc López.   Should be a hoot. 

Honored Contributor

Anyone still watching? I have seen three episodes, three more to go. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2   I've been out of town and haven't started it.  Maybe I'll start today.  I think it looks really good.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau