Respected Contributor

Re: Schitt's Creek On Netflix

@Lipstickdiva 

Having grown up in Jersey - the diner capital of the universe - I can say all the diners I ever enjoyed had ridiculously long, short story worthy pages upon pages of menu options.  True Story!!!

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

Moira's Wardrobe reminds me of her character on BeetleJuice.

I LOVED Schitt's Creek - great show, great characters and Dan Levy's facial expressions KILLED me throughout the series.

Right?  I live for Dan Levy's expressions.  Unique, which is another thing I like a lot.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

YES!!  Dan Levy's expressions are priceless. 

He can make eye moves like no one else.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

@Janey2   Yes, it is on Comedy Central but I would think they would take out some of the language that Netflix allows.

And commercials just ruin the timing.

Respected Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

@Lipstickdiva 

Having grown up in Jersey - the diner capital of the universe - I can say all the diners I ever enjoyed had ridiculously long, short story worthy pages upon pages of menu options.  True Story!!!

Or an IHOP menu!!!

Honored Contributor

Quirky, stupid shows are usually right up my alley, but not this one.   I started watching it originally and quit.

I gave it a second chance later on, and let it go again.   At that point I analyzed the issue as being the fact I can't stand Catherine O'Hara as Moira, and have never liked Chris Elliott in any role he's ever played.   

Respected Contributor

I watched a few episodes on Comedy Central tonight and and am not sure that I will like it. It came highly rec. to me, so that's why I decided to take a look see.

Honored Contributor

After it won so many Emmys and hearing about how good it was, I caved and watched it ( I am resistant to watch a show with so many seasons to catch up on). Anyway I watched the first season and am two episodes into the second season. It really is very good.

Honored Contributor

@RedTop 

I am with you tried to watch it twice and it has zero appeal to DH or myself

@RedTop wrote:

Quirky, stupid shows are usually right up my alley, but not this one.   I started watching it originally and quit.

I gave it a second chance later on, and let it go again.   At that point I analyzed the issue as being the fact I can't stand Catherine O'Hara as Moira, and have never liked Chris Elliott in any role he's ever played.   

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't mind living in this town, a lot of hot straight, gay, and those that straddle the fence guys.