Honored Contributor

Nay for me. 

I still havent watch Pycho all the way through!!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@godi wrote:

I am still shook up over seeing the Exorcist in the 70s! Big no for me. 👻

I can beat that, I have never watched it because it always looked too much for me lol

@sunshine 919  Good decision. It is something that's tough to get out of your mind after seeing it.

Esteemed Contributor

I can't watch the slasher,chain saw type movies but I love ghost and paranormal scary movies.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

I like...Psycho.....The Birds.....Alien.....The Haunting....

The only slasher movie that I like was the original "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"...

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I like...Psycho.....The Birds.....Alien.....The Haunting....

The only slasher movie that I like was the original "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"...

@Nataliesgramma  The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre is the only the one that's any good IMO. Still, it's one strange show!

Honored Contributor

Chain saw Massacre was on last weekend....I had to change the channel when the chainsaw murder was sawing off the sheriff's hands.....just can not watch such horror😮😳

Esteemed Contributor

No. Most are so silly, theyre boring.

Honored Contributor

I am not into slasher movies or movies like Freddie Kruger.  I don't find them scary at all., because they are not believable.

To me scary movies like Cape Fear are my favorite.  They are scary because they're believable.  I am more afraid of people than monsters.

I am fan of Vincent Price and Bela Lugosa...really like those vintage films.  Occasionally I watch Svengoolie.  Mostly dumb movies, but very vintage too.

Esteemed Contributor

images.jpeg-7.jpg

Honored Contributor

'Luther' , is enough for me. Idris Elba, plays a police detective in England going up against nut jobs, homicidal maniacs, serial killers, etc.

Great show !