Esteemed Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

@threecees   With respect to "The Boy".  Should I watch via DVD or would it suffice to watch "edited" on TV?  Thanks!

@avid shopper Definitely watch it on dvd so you don't miss anything. I would

like to watch it again and will have to check and see if it's on this week. I

thought that there would be a part two by now. It came out in 2016. There 

are some really scary parts so be prepared and enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

@threecees wrote:

@avid shopper wrote:

@threecees   With respect to "The Boy".  Should I watch via DVD or would it suffice to watch "edited" on TV?  Thanks!

@avid shopper Definitely watch it on dvd so you don't miss anything. I would

like to watch it again and will have to check and see if it's on this week. I

thought that there would be a part two by now. It came out in 2016. There 

are some really scary parts so be prepared and enjoy!

@threecees It takes a lot to scare me....I saw Psycho when I was seven.  My Mom just sent me off on a Saturday afternoon to the movies. I think it was fifty cents.   I guess she did not pay attention to what movie was playing.  

Honored Contributor

It is a big Nay, No, Nope, No Way for me  Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor

Re: Scary Movies

[ Edited ]

LOL - I can top that, @avid shopper. My mother used to TAKE me to the scary movies because my dad wouldn't go. She took me to The Exorcist and many others. Good times!

Just remembered another favorite (and thanks for the references to The Boy. Have it on my list to watch). Magic with Anthony Hopkins was another great scary one.

Trusted Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

LOL - I can top that, @avid shopper. My mother used to TAKE me to the scary movies because my dad wouldn't go. She took me to The Exorcist and many others. Good times!

Just remembered another favorite (and thanks for the references to The Boy. Have it on my list to watch). Magic with Anthony Hopkins was another great scary one.

@Lisa now in AZ  Yep, Magic was excellent but it is rarely aired on TV.