Honored Contributor

So do you think Huck is dead? What the hay??? It is really good this season.....What are everyone's thoughts? I though I woudl start a thread with Spoilers so that those of us who have watched it can discuss!

Honored Contributor

Re: Scandal-Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!

Huck...

R.I.P.gifbut I also think he will rise from the dead like a Phoenix.

=======

Abby...

Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised

giphy.gif  then again, anyone who can pull the wool over Popa Pope's eyes, got my vote. whistling.gif

=========

Poor Olivia, thinking....

its-handled1.gif

============

Best episode this season---WOW! 

Can't wait to find out what other rabbits Shonda is going to pull out the hat

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

He had better not be!😡

I think he saw this coming and will have prepared with a vest and some fake blood bags.   However, if she was a good assassin - she would've put a kill shot through his forehead. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

I hope not.  But gee, everytime he gets close to someone.....

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I didn't see any of that coming!  The motive power? Money? Maybe, it was a set up....he can't be....maybe Olivia wants to see who is behind everything....You can't fool the Pope team....

Honored Contributor

One thing I know for sure is I can't stand Olivia....Ugh!  She walks through life acting like she's Queen...ugh!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Great episode, but I have to say, I am pretty sick of Olivia's sneer every time she talks.

Respected Contributor

When Scandal first returned, I thought it was a chore to watch.  Now it is getting good.  I do not think Huck is dead.  I think he was prepared in case his girlfriend turned out to be the mole.  With all of his training, there is no way he would not be prepared.

Honored Contributor

@PurpleBunny I thought about that too (she would have shot him in the head).  The fact that he didn't get shot in the head makes me wonder if he's really dead or even been shot.

Every show I've seen with assassins have had them walk over and shoot the kill in the head for sure.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@PurpleBunny I thought about that too (she would have shot him in the head).  The fact that he didn't get shot in the head makes me wonder if he's really dead or even been shot.

Every show I've seen with assassins have had them walk over and shoot the kill in the head for sure.

Yeah, she might be truly in love with him an it's all a set-up to catch whomever gave the order (Abby).  

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )