Honored Contributor

My take..they want to bring some drama to the show  for ratings..

I have watched it since it first came on...and i noticed also they love  the drama from the bride to be  family and friends  disagreeing on the dresses or making fun of the brides figure!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Super Contributor

What would be a fun special is have Monte (from Atlanta) go to Kleinfelds. I think him and Randy would get along and it'd be fun

Honored Contributor

@leighagemini

Love Monty..you never know what he will say..he's a hoot!

But both on the same show...not so sure if Randy could handle all the joking around..lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Not a Monte fan.

Honored Contributor

Yes they introduced that new male consultant at the end of last season.

That show is addictive for me. I watched a few episodes last night before renting a bad movie-Bridget Jones' Baby. Should have just stayed with reruns of SYTTD. Or rented Arrival instead.

Anyway good to know Say Yes will be back-but they moved it to Saturday night. Comcast always has it On Demand.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@leighagemini wrote:

I'm binge watching Say Yes to the Dress (I'm a wedding dress geek lol) and they showed a preview for the new season on March 8.  Well apparently there is going to be a new male consultant to take on Randy. Why do these shows have to do this ?  Adding all this overdone soap opera drama is ridiculous.

I agree, I love Randy and his interactions with the females.  No need to bring in another guy.

Esteemed Contributor

RAndy is "Da Man".

Honored Contributor

Randy won the Miss Gay America pageant in 1990 and used the prize money to attend FIT.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Randy won the Miss Gay America pageant in 1990 and used the prize money to attend FIT.

Love Randy.. "Hello, Beautiful."

He was gorgeous as Miss Gay America!!!

Image result for randy fenoli miss gay america

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

I never knew that about Randy (that he was Miss Gay America), thanks for posting. He definitely knows what works for each bride, knows all the dresses in the salon too. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"