Honored Contributor

I was watching this tonight and there is a sales lady who looks like she could be Mitzi Gaynor's daughter.  (for those who remember Mitzi Gaynor) She is the one with the short blond hair and nice make up.  Really cute. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I was watching this tonight and there is a sales lady who looks like she could be Mitzi Gaynor's daughter.  (for those who remember Mitzi Gaynor) She is the one with the short blond hair and nice make up.  Really cute. Smiley Happy

The one with the very exotic sort of upswept at the corners cat eyes (or maybe it's her eye makeup)  and flawless skin? Can't think of her name at the moment.

Respected Contributor

I know who you are referring to but I don't know her name.  You are right she does look a lot like Mitzi Gaynor.

On our local ABC channel there is a blond reporter who looks a lot like Jane Powell.

Honored Contributor

I'm watching repeats now (Dec 10, 2017) and a young woman just came in to try on dresses.  Along with her came another woman and the other woman's husband.  In other words they want to help her pick out the wedding dress she'll wear when she marries this man (the woman's husband).

The married woman said after she had her baby (several years ago) she didn't want to be touched.  It caused intimacy problems.  They still love each other but she understands he has 'needs' so it's fine with her if he 'marries' another young woman.

The woman he's 'marrying' is young and attractive.  He said they're all Catholic and don't want to get divorced because they all love each other.

Just different, I guess.  There aren't very many females who'd go for this.  I KNOW if the shoe were on the other foot a male would NEVER go with this.

I know there are other shows where people are polygamous, but these people don't consider themselves that.

Honored Contributor

I've never watched it with a guy who's fitting the dresses on the women!

If that was me, I'd ask for a female to help me get dressed.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Say Yes To The Dress

[ Edited ]

Being the only woman in my family I have seen every single SYTTD! It's my "girly" time. It's nice to experience frilly dresses instead of motor oil for a change. Lol Woman Wink

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I've tried several times to watch this show and just can't get into it.  It seems so fake to me as I guess reality shows are prone to be.  Bridzilla was more interesting to me the few times I watched it.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I used to love that show, but not so much anymore.