Honored Contributor

Say Yes To The Dress NYC Is Back

Randy posted on Instagram today that it's back this Saturday 8PM EST. I've missed that show. Yes I know it's kind of tired at this point, but I still enjoy it.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Say Yes To The Dress NYC Is Back

I thought it was off the air, other than reruns.  I used to like that show versus the copy cat shows that popped up.

Esteemed Contributor

Would be nice if they follow the current wedding fashions instead of sameo tired strapless and laced up semi transparent bodices.

Valued Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21:  I really like Randy.  One can tell he is very sincere about his job and making sure the bride looks beautiful in her dress on her special day.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting @Greeneyedlady21!  As far as I'm concerned this is the ONLY SYTTD worth watching.

And as someone stated, I will be looking forward to seeing some new styles besides the strapless, corset, underwear looks.

Honored Contributor

I just discovered this show over the weekend.  I like Randy a lot.  Some of the dresses are interesting to say the least as well as some of the brides, especially the trophy ones.  

Esteemed Contributor

I know many of the show's fans adore Randy. Personally I loved the show until I realized it was becoming more about Randy than anything else. Orginally it was more about the brides and a variety of the sales ladies that would work with them. Now it's like he has to have his nose in on everything. All of course just MO.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Randy, but I have gotten tired of the show.  It's all so scripted.  You almost know what they are going to say.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Randy posted on Instagram today that it's back this Saturday 8PM EST. I've missed that show. Yes I know it's kind of tired at this point, but I still enjoy it.

I guess I never saw a Nyc one.  The one I have watched is just titled Say Yes To the Dress, and Say Yes to The Dress in AtlantaSmiley Happy  I will Watch nyc one too.  I do enjoy the shows except when there is a difficult bride.  Some of them are ridiculous.

Super Contributor

I enjoy the show and yes, the Atlanta one too. I thought maybe after Randy decided to design again and had his runway showing that some of his dresses would be shown also. It seems like they all are showcasing Pnina. I would love to see Randy's gowns. From what I saw when he had his runway the gowns were beautiful.