Esteemed Contributor

This is definetly a dark, violent and distubing movie.......Leave the kids at home...

Joaquin's acting was superb. He should win an Oscar. You could feel the anguish his character was going through right up to the point he lost his mind. Goes to show that you don't need all the CG to make a good moviie.

An excellent, well acted movie that you almost forget is derived from a DC comic.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Joaquin and have seen just about everything he has acted in, he is superb in his acting.

Trying to get up the nerve to see this movie, I know it is dark and and probably disturbing just from the trailer they showed.

Esteemed Contributor

Too disturbing.It would give me nightmares for weeks!! I'll pass on this one.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the review. Thought Joaquin Phoenix was a good pick to play the role. He's played  various characters in  so many  movies , like Clay Pidgeons . He should have won an Oscar for his role of the Emperor's son in Gladiator .

Esteemed Contributor
I saw it the Thursday it came out. He was really incredible! I can’t wait for it to come On Demand, so I can watch it again. I have my own theories of what happened (or didn’t happen...)

Was nice to hear people discussing the movie while walking out of the theater and into the parking lot. It’s been a while since I last saw that.
Honored Contributor
@skatting44. He should have won an Oscar for Walk The Line. He was every bit as good, if not better, than Reese W was.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@skatting44. He should have won an Oscar for Walk The Line. He was every bit as good, if not better, than Reese W was.

@Pearlee   I agree with you on this. He was better than Reese.

Honored Contributor

He is an amazing actor.

He also lives compassionately in real life...respect him for that.

Esteemed Contributor

He has always been so creepy to me.......so i am guessing he plays a great "joker"

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee @proudlyfromNJ  I agree 100% with you.