Regular Contributor

This is a difficult film to watch but the acting was beyond amazing and can see why is took an award!! Not for everyone for sure. My mind when to Dance Moms while watching it--big stretch but it did cause me to compare tactics.

"You never know when the last time is the last time."

"You never know when the last time is the
last time."
Trusted Contributor

I absolutely LOVED this movie!!!!! I saw it in the theater and I am going to rent it on Netflix. This time though with my closed captioning on.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the review. I haven't seen it yet, but a friend recently watched it as well, and told me I must see it.

Valued Contributor
I got it on Netflix too. I enjoyed it so much I had to see it twice. I can see why JK Simmons got the Oscar. I'm not a fan of jazz but the music was fantastic! Makes me think I might need to explore this genre more.
Valued Contributor

I have loved J K Simmons for years, and I'm SO happy he won the Oscar--well deserved.

Honored Contributor

Is it on Netflix streaming already?

I am looking forward to this one because I love JK Simmons so much. I have it on Wish List on one of my Tivos, hoping for it to hit HBO or Showtime and record. But if Netflix has it on streaming I can see it sooner.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the review. Smiley Happy Sad to say I have not seen any of the Oscar nominated films. And I'd love to go on a movie/Netflix bender and watch them all, especially Whiplash.

Valued Contributor
Not on streaming only on DVD.
Honored Contributor

Thanks, T!

Since I posted, I went to Netflix to search it and nothing came up. Oh well. I'll catch it as soon as it hits there or it comes on premium cable. Smiley Happy It's already out on blu-ray and DVD at retailers.

Trusted Contributor

I saw it the movies and I watched it again yesterday. I loved it almost more the second time around. What a fantastic movie.