Honored Contributor

Hiliary Swank movie on this a.m. her birthdate is July 30, born in 74. I always liked her movies and watch whenever one is on.  I'll need to look up and see how many movies she's been in.  Do you like her too?

Super Contributor

@qualitygal @I really like her. Is the Core old or new? Haven't heard of it.

Honored Contributor

@Rose429 wrote:

@qualitygal @I really like her. Is the Core old or new? Haven't heard of it.

It's an older one.  Has some good actors in it.  Can't remember now what channel I saw it on.  

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal  Thanks for mentioning this movie as I've never seen it so will look for it.

She's coming up this fall w/a weekly drama called Alaska Daily in which she plays an investigative journalist.

I volunteer at one of our local non profit theaters & Hilary played there when she was young prior to her moving to California.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Stanley Tucci is in it.  He has hair. 

It's a goofy disaster movie.  If you want to kill 2 hrs., and not have to do any real thinking, it is good.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

It's a goofy disaster movie.  If you want to kill 2 hrs., and not have to do any real thinking, it is good.

Works for me!!!  LOL

Honored Contributor

She's OK. Wish she had made more movies.  Won 2 Best Actress Oscars and then seemed to have disappeared or am I missing something???

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal   Sometimes you just need mindless, implausable movies to give your brain a break.

Respected Contributor

I notice she rarely or never mentions she was, for a short time, on 

Beverly Hills 90210.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

I agree; if you're in the mood for some good movie cheese, this will work just find.