Honored Contributor

Saturday night tv is SO bad (I haven't received my Netflix movie) I watched Cinderella with Lilly James!!!  (and Kate Blanchett).

Love this movie!

Trusted Contributor

Elon Musk has been deemed the worst SNL host the show has ever had.  Not an ounce of funny in him.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Saturday Night T V

[ Edited ]

For me it's Sunday TV that really sucks. Comes down to it, no night is exactly nirvana these days. Television might have sort of lived up to its potential many years ago, but it doesn't even come close now.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Dateline Weekend for me. The true crime shows are always interesting.

Respected Contributor

Plenty for me to choose from...Dateline, 48 Hours & 2 episodes of Columbo.

Honored Contributor

Re: Saturday Night T V

[ Edited ]

I guess I'm just not much of a 'ripped from the headlines' kind of viewer... TV's sort of an each to their own kind of thing...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I rather like that there isn't much recording on Saturdays so I have some time to catch up a bit on the stuff that's recorded all week, before the Sunday rush hits.  I always have quite a bit on Sundays.

Respected Contributor

Funny how we all have such wildly different taste. I had way too many options last night. As mentioned Dateline, 48 Hours, two Colombos, my PBS had Endeavour, Mannix, Combat, The King's Face (Korean Soap Opera). To me, weekends can be the best.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Dateline Weekend for me. The true crime shows are always interesting.

I watched one last night about this older lady who killed people at her boarding house.