Honored Contributor

Love the BeeGees music in this movie.  So funny to see Travolta so young again.  Plus all this disco dancing, what fun!  LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Saturday Night Fever

[ Edited ]

I love this movie as well. I saw it too many times to count when I was younger. It is strange to see John Travolta then and now. I remember him from his Welcome Back Kotter days. I still enjoy hearing the BeeGees and have fond memories of that era.

Honored Contributor

image.png

Honored Contributor

I also love The Bee Gees, Saturday Night Fever, John Travolta and his dancing in the movie!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png

Vinnie Barberino! 

Esteemed Contributor

Saturday Night Fever may have a weak plot, but the way the film captures the energy of the club scene during the disco era, along with the fabulous dancing and music it is always fun to watch. I have the soundtrack album and it gets lots of play in my music rotation. 

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png

I also love his eyes.

Honored Contributor

There is a special done on the REELZ Channel on this movie, it is excellent, hosted by Bruno Tonioli from DWTS. John and many cast members are interviewed, look for it , it is on fairly often. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

There is a special done on the REELZ Channel on this movie, it is excellent, hosted by Bruno Tonioli from DWTS. John and many cast members are interviewed, look for it , it is on fairly often. 

@Shelbelle  I saw that show. Very interesting how it was made.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

Love the BeeGees music in this movie.  So funny to see Travolta so young again.  Plus all this disco dancing, what fun!  LOL

One of the best soundtracks.  I love music you can dance to.Smiley Happy