Respected Contributor

Re: Saturday 9/9/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I don't think Paul should be evicted for the slap but I don't think he should have slapped Josh because Josh isn't his kid.  

http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/09/big-brother-slap-paul-abrahamian-josh-martinez-live-feed/

Honored Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

I don't think Paul should be evicted for the slap but I don't think he should have slapped Josh because Josh isn't his kid.  

http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/09/big-brother-slap-paul-abrahamian-josh-martinez-live-feed/

The slap was pretty much nothing. Just one more way for Paul to bully Josh. I'd like to see stand up for himself, but that's not who Josh is.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

It seems anybody that stands up to Paul is out of there.

Honored Contributor

The POV comp is underway now, so we'll know the winner before too long. I would expect Alex to win, but you never know.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I posted last night I was laying in bed very late watching Paul tell Christmas all about how he one by one got rid of the people in the house and what did and didn't work last year and bla bla bla!

I was totally shocked that he showed his hand to her... He must really feel like he's already won.  That's the way it looked to me.

Is she the one he intends to take with him?  I don't know, I'm asking all of you.  I don't follow it like you guys do, just watch some of it very late at night.

I forgot to add that I remember thinking, 'I wonder if she realizes how very, very good his memory is'.  That's the way I see it.  I think he has a very good memory and I remember the two being questioned at the very end.

Honored Contributor

And Paul won the POV, so he's safe this week. Most likely now Alex will be leving on Tuesday/Wednesday..

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

it's 1:40am and I'm laying here watching Paul, Christmas and Jason rehash the season.

I see from watching late night the biggest change in Josh.  I saw him in the beginning as a self conscious, unsure person.  Now he's sitting here holding his own discussing the summer events in the house with Christmas and Paul.  He's laughing and imitating people.  I didn't see that until recently.

i think he made the biggest personality changes this summer.  I saw it as a positive.  I think in the future he'll be a confident, self assured young man.....now.

Trusted Contributor

I don't like how paul has been treating Josh, he calls him a fool,idiot bozo,etc,if josh wants to show emotion so be it,and christmas is getting to be just as bad,so hateful toward him.if he doesn't win I will vote for him for americas favorite,he has done a great job ,hes just a sensitive guy and there is nothing wrong with that.Tucka.