Honored Contributor

Saturday 9/9/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Today is a critical day in the old BB 19 house. Yesterday saw Josh telling the cameras that he knows he can't beat Paul in the final two and needs to get him out before then. Josh's problem is that he doesn't think he can muster the votes to get Paul out until the final three.

Paul meanwhile told the cameras a couple of times how he manipulated the whole house and controlled the whole game from week one. Paul then made what could be a tactical mistake in telling Christmas the same things. (Uh, Paul? Telling a fellow houseguest that you've controlled the house the whole season and you're pretty much guaranteed to win if you get to the final two, may not be the smartest move from a tactical standpoint. But these sheep don't seem to care about winning the game, so he should be okay.)

Today's important as Josh went ahead and followed the script and nominated Alex and Kevin. Paul's done his damage control with Alex and will possibly be able to get Alex to throw the POV to him if she and him are in the final stage of the POV comp. So, today they have the POV comp and that will open up options. (If it's the comic book comp, that's a timed event that's run individually so BB can potentially manipulate the timing to get the results they want and players will have a harder time throwing it.)

If Alex manages to win the POV then Josh will have an opening to put up Paul. His only options would be Christmas or Paul and he'll not put up Christmas. Paul may be able to convince Alex she's safe and to not use the POV as Kevin is the target, but hopefully even Alex isn't that stupid. (I would never bet on Alex not being too stupid however.) If Alex wins the POV then Paul will likely be on the block and he'll get a bit frantic and the attacks on Kevin will increase dramatically.

If Christmas wins POV she'd likely not use the POV. If she did use it, she could use the POV on Kevin or Alex and then Paul would have to go up. Getting the vote from the person coming down would be critical however if they wanted Paul out. 

If Josh wins the POV he'd have to be careful and be absolutely sure he had the votes to evict Paul before using the POV. He'd need to be sure he had the votes as Paul will be working the house like a madman if he's on the block.

If Paul wins the POV he could use it and force Josh to put up Christmas, but in all likelihood he'd pocket the POV and tell Alex that the house is voting out Kevin so she has nothing to worry about. Then he'd bring about a tie vote and force Josh to get Alex's blood on his hands. 

In a perfect world, Kevin would win the POV and Alex and Paul would end up on the block against one another. Alex would likely sacrifice herself to keep Paul in the game however. 

The outcome of today's POV comp could end up getting Paul on the block and once on the block there should be some chatter about who to evict and with Josh, Kevin and Christmas all knowing Paul would wn at the end, his name should come up. All Josh needs is one vote to evict Paul and he could break the tie to evict Paul and get him out of the way.

The only way Paul stays completely safe is by winning the POV. Anyone else winning could potentially get Paul in danger. We've reached the point in the game where there are few options left for the HOH when the POV is played. Josh as HOH is safe. Kevin and Alex are already on the block. If one of them comes down, then only Christmas and Paul are left as options. Josh has been loyal to Christmas the whole time and seems unlikely to put her up as a pawn, so that leaves Paul.

Alex or Kevin would be pretty much guaranteed to use the POV if they won it. Christmas or Josh might use it, probably not, but they might. Paul likely wouldn't use it. So, the POV comp is a big one this week. If Paul ends up on the block, they've got to look at taking him out. They'd be crazy if they didn't. But then again, this house has been pretty crazy all year. For once though, the outcome of the POV is actually important this week and Paul's script may just get tossed out the window.

We'll have to see what happens, but if Paul ends up on the block, his admission to Christmas of how he's controlled the game could come back to bite him. (Assuming she wants to win the half million.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: Saturday 9/9/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I believe Christmas is quite smitten with Paul. I think she will do anything she can to keep him safe, and go to the finals with him.

Yesterday evening, after being nominated, Alex turned on the tears for Josh, to try to gain his sympathy. She told Paul she was faking the tears, and then Paul told Josh what Alex had told him.

If Josh would tell Alex that Paul repeated what she told him in confidence, perhaps she would finally realize that Paul has no intension of taking her to the final two with him. If she wakes up to the fact that Paul does not consider her to be his ride or die, Josh might be able to convince her to vote Paul out. 

It's a long shot, but I hope Josh will try it.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, if the house ever compares notes on Paul they'd all find that Paul has promised them a final two, final three and Paul would be dead, but these idiots don't ever compare notes.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Contributor

Alex and Christmas may both think Paul is going to take them to a lovely little love nest 

tucked away from civilization where they can enjoy the spoils of Paul's eveil plotted game,

(Yeah, right).  What either of them see in Paul is a mystery to me!

I had hoped when Julie said she had an important announcement to make at the end that she would have told the frustrated viewers that the cast were all hired to follow Paul's orders and that no one was playing the game except for Paul who was unaware of the houseguests' purpose.  He's got to be wondering how this many people can be so amazingly stupid!  

But if  he misses the win again ( it will have to be from Divine Intervention) they can bring him back to the Celebrity show in the winter.  He is a celebrity, isn't he?  (NOT!!!!!!)

Valued Contributor

@Lady Chanel wrote:

Alex and Christmas may both think Paul is going to take them to a lovely little love nest 

tucked away from civilization where they can enjoy the spoils of Paul's eveil plotted game,

I had hoped when Julie said she had an important announcement to make at the end that she would have told the frustrated viewers that the cast were all hired to follow Paul's orders and that no one was playing the game except for Paul who was unaware of the houseguests' purpose.  He's got to be wondering how this many people can be so amazingly stupid!  

But if  he misses the win again ( it will have to be from Divine Intervention) they can bring him back to the Celebrity show in the winter.  He is a celebrity, isn't he?  (NOT!!!!!!)

Alex isn't into Paul in that way but Christmas definitely is and admitted it on camera. I hve no idea what she sees in that nasty little troll.

Respected Contributor

At this point I don't care who wins the game but would love to see Paul out of the game.  I just don't like the smug way he uses people even though they do seem brain dead.  

Trusted Contributor

Big Brother-In a Political Year Where All Things Seem Possible....

I would give a lot to see Kevin be voted the last one standing!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:

@Lady Chanel wrote:

Alex isn't into Paul in that way but Christmas definitely is and admitted it on camera. I hve no idea what she sees in that nasty little troll.

Christmas has been 'interesting' this year. She was initially attracted to Mark, then started flirting with Kevin, then adopted Josh as sort of a surrogate son, now wants Paul. You get the impression she doesn't have a 'type.' 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@KKali wrote:

@Lady Chanel wrote:

Christmas has been 'interesting' this year. She was initially attracted to Mark, then started flirting with Kevin, then adopted Josh as sort of a surrogate son, now wants Paul. You get the impression she doesn't have a 'type.' 

Maybe her type is anyone with a "Richard"

Super Contributor

@CaliKat  -  I can't remember the episode that showed Christmas eating something, then offered Paul a bite. This went on for some time, she woud take a bite then offer the food to Paul and he would eat it. Reminded me of someone feeding a child.

@CaliKat wrote:

I believe Christmas is quite smitten with Paul. I think she will do anything she can to keep him safe, and go to the finals with him.