Honored Contributor

Saturday 9/19/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And the winner of part two of the three part HOH comp is Steve! So that bring us to the epic showdown on Wednesday of Steve versus Vanessa to see who takes Liz to the final two. Both have said they'll take Liz. Expect Vanessa to work the heck out of Steve between now and then so he'll take Vanessa even if he wins. Steve knows better, but Vanessa has a power over Steve quite unlike anything we've seen in the game before.

The next few days are the dullest we'll see on the feeds. Comps are done. The routine is now disrupted. Everyone will largely just sleep away the next few days.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Saturday 9/19/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I don't like any of the final three.  I was rooting for Johnny Mac.  Can't stand Vanesssa so I hope Steve wins and takes Liz, but then again Steve is such a wimp, Vanessa controls him and his vote and hel'll probably take her because she kept telling him that he would beat her because people in the jury hate her.  She should have been evicted a long time ago, her and her $4.5 million dollars.  Like she needs the $500,00.  I'm sure Steve could use that money more than the other two.  Keeping my fingers crossed for a Steve and Liz final two because it would be priceless to see the look on her face when she walks out and goes to jury. 

Trusted Contributor

Vanessa has Shawn Kellinger's face and sad expression.  They must be related.  They could be mother and daughter.  I don't care much for the final three.  Dull dull dull like dishwater.  I wanted James, Meg, Johnnie, Crazy Audrey to stay in the works.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the update gardenman.  I haven't had much time to keep up lately but your updates are all I need.  Smiley Happy

I don't really care who wins.  None of the final 3 are my choice.  One is as bad as the next I guess.   

I really enjoyed JMacs exit interview with Jeff.  He's so funny!  Thanks for whomever posted the link.

Honored Contributor

While i don't like any of the 3 left, Vanessa played the best game (possibly better than anyone else ever in the history of the game) and that can't be denied as she skillfully manipulated everyone rendering them helpless to have their own thoughts so they pretty much all voted the same but it would be priceless to see her face if she was evicted.  Liz did win several HOH's but was controlled by Vanessa and I don't think Steve deserves to win because of his wimpiness.  He had several chances to make bold moves and get Vanessa out and let her control him.  He will go down as the player/puppet who didn't really play very smart and was the most stressed.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow,  what a showdown this will be! I dearly hope Steve win HOH #3 - and takes Liz. I agree that the look on Vanessa's face would be priceless. I can't believe how she deftly bullied and mind controlled everyone all summer long. And I fear Steve might still remains under her spell, but hope that he wakes up and smells the coffee. Speaking of coffee, I'm gonna pour a cup now....

Respected Contributor

I guess I'm routing more for Vanessa to lose than either of the other two to win.   I give Liz credit for always trying to win.  I don't think she ever counted up and said oh this is going to be a bad HOH to win because then I won't be eligible for the next one.  Didn' she win a bob that James was trying to throw.  I just don't want her giving any money to Austin.

gardenman I hope you're getting a good rest.   Bless you for taking such good care of your mother.

Honored Contributor

Liz did win the BOTB against Becky and Clay that James was trying to throw. She's got a legitimate claim to make to the title and two cheerleaders in the jury fighting for votes for her. Both Steve and Vanessa think she'll be easier to beat, but I'm not so sure about that.

I'm happy to report Mom finally burned out at around three thirty this morning and I got three hours of sleep in, so I'm functional. I'm not much more than functional, but I'm functional.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Gardenman ... I am glad you got some sleep. You are good son to take such good care of your mother.

Thanks for the updates. This will be very interesting to see who wins HOH.  I hope it is Vanessa and Steve.

I don't think Liz deserves to win. She only played the game herself since Austin left. If Liz is one of the final two she may have the votes, if she is sitting against Vanessa.

Steve is brilliant. But he did not use his knowledge to play the game very well.  He let Vanessa play his game.  The funny thing is... he knows it.  I think Steve would probably have a better chance of winning if he is sitting against Liz.

Vanessa is not liked very much. I myself thinks she deserves to win.  She came to play BB ... and outplayed everyone in the house. That game play comes with a lot of enemies.  If she sits between the either Liz or Steve, not sure if she will win.  (Maybe final two with Steve, she might win.)

This should be interesting....I am just glad Austin is not a contender for the win.

Trusted Contributor

I honestly don't know where everyone gets that idea that Steve is brilliant. What has he done that's brilliant?  He played a horrible game for someone who is supposed to be  a student of the game.  He accomplished nothing during his reigning HOHs.  He played all season for Vanessa.  I'd say she's the brilliant one who could get a so called student of the game to  get her to the end.  If anyone deserves to lose, it's him.