Esteemed Contributor

Re: Saturday 9/14/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

I certainly join in for thanking @gardenman for his updates each day.  And I want to send a thanks to @SusieQ_2 for filling in for Gman last season.  Those who update me on the live feeds are appreciated!   

I won't mind if Tommy gets the Favorite Player Award this year!  I definitely do not want Jackson to get that award! 

Thank you, @123SuzyQ123 , You're always so kind! Heart

Since G'man wasn't able to post much last season my role was just to start a thread each week so we had a place to discuss the game. It was really the loyal fans who contributed faithfully that helped get us through until we had our leader back full time.

Luckily season 20 was a really fun one so it worked out great and we all had a good time. We did get some input from G'man now and then, but it's so nicer having him back with his daily update. It's one of the first things I read each morning while drinking my coffee. 

I've said this before, but I'll say it again--G'man loves to write, is very good at it, and we're the lucky beneficiaries. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The jurors got a present from BB. They were given copies of their comics from BB comics and were very happy. Everyone's still waiting for the POV comp to start.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

i am so sick of Jackson,who made him the king,Cliff needs to step up and get real. I noticed last night jackson cooked chicken lots of it and cliff was sitting there and jackson made two plates for him and Holly and ate it in front of Cliff,did they ask him if he wanted any? I didn't hear it if they did,finally Cliff went to the fridge and got some choc milk,was that his dinner?Now they are leaving there dirty dishes in the sink,later I saw Cliff washing a few of them while h/j were coniving in bed how they will take each other to final and send cliff home.

Cliff wake up ,he has now gone into depression,not sleeping this is not a good healthy sign,they need to send jackson home.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

We're still waiting for the outcome of the POV comp. The feeds have been down over two hours now, so we should be getting there soon with just four people playing.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

@gardenman, How late will you stay awake tonight in order to report to us??  You know we are waiting to hear!  Just teasing, I know you get up early (sweet kitties), so I know you can't stay up tooooo late!!  But thanks if you do!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

@gardenman, How late will you stay awake tonight in order to report to us??  You know we are waiting to hear!  Just teasing, I know you get up early (sweet kitties), so I know you can't stay up tooooo late!!  But thanks if you do!  LOL

I'll be up as long as it takes. It shouldn't be much longer. There are just four people competing. We've been about three and a half hours now, so it should be coming back soon.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Thank you, G'man!

Honored Contributor

Jackson won POV, so goodbye to Cliff!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Rats!!!  I did not want Jackson to win! 

Honored Contributor

Apparently they had to use a slingshot type thing to launch balls to knock down the pictures of houseguests to answer questions.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!