Trusted Contributor

Re: Saturday 9/14/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I was getting ready to go up to bed and thought I'd check here one last time.  Not happy that Jackson won POV.  Yep, bye bye Cliff.

Esteemed Contributor

Wasn't sure where to look for the winner and decided to come here first. When I saw the thread count was up I decided to check cautiously with one eye closed--like that would soften the blow. It didn't, I should have closed both eyes.

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Wasn't sure where to look for the winner and decided to come here first. When I saw the thread count was up I decided to check cautiously with one eye closed--like that would soften the blow. It didn't, I should have closed both eyes.

iTS OVER, POOR CLIFF, HE IS GOING TO BE SO HURT,SHOULDN'T TRUST ANYONE ON B.B. i WILL VOTE FOR TOMMY AMERICA'S FAVORITE  PLAYER.TUCKA.

Valued Contributor

Very, very disappointing ... Do you think the jury will vote instead for Nicole or Holly instead of Michie ??  He is just so incredibly arrogant ...  I know he DESERVES the win because of all the comp wins ...  But what about the jury ??

Valued Contributor

Who knows what the jury will do but I have the feeling they will vote for Michie.  Hope I’m wrong.  Cliff made such a stupid mistake by not going with Tommy.  Anyone who doesn’t take out a strong player when they have the chance deserves to lose.  Just think how pompous Michie is going to act now winning the money.  He had the nerve to pray and thank God for his win like God had something to do with it.  Michie, you had to lie and step on people to get there so something tells me it wasn’t God who helped you. Maybe it was that you chose people at the end who you knew you could manipulate and beat easily.

Valued Contributor

I think you’re right @GRANNY77  ...   i did like Tommy and I was pulling for him AND I liked Christy because I think she was right in her criticisms of Michie.  I don’t like someone’s hands all over my food ... I especially don’t like drinking out of the bottles in the refrigerator not to mention the fact Michie is a pompous ass ...  Nicole is getting on my nerves with all her silliness ...  oh ****** they’re all getting on my nerves ...  I did like Christy and Tommy ...  today’s POV win was disappointing !!   I know it’s a game but sometimes I don’t like it !!  I agree with others that the Jury House should have additional airtime ...