Honored Contributor

Re: Saturday 9/12/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Some or all of the housegeusts get to watch a new CBS show (likely tomorrow) while still in the house.

Vanessa just ran downstairs to get some additional candy for her game mapping. At the rate she's going the whole table up in the HOH rom will be covered with candy. There aren't that many people or options left. Right now she has to decide who can she least afford to lose between Austin and Liz and keep that person safe. Steve's at mortal risk no matter what and I'm not sure she can do much about that, but she just has to figure out who she'd prefer to be in the final two with between Austin and Liz. She's stuck with John this week and one of the other three will be leaving.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

gardenman, what did I miss.  I'm happy about it....but why did you say she is 'stuck with John'?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

gardenman, what did I miss.  I'm happy about it....but why did you say she is 'stuck with John'?

John won the POV so he's not going anywhere this week. Vanessa now can't vote him out, so she's stuck with him. Now John has one of the two votes to evict this week and she believes/knows he wants Steve gone. No matter who she puts up between Liz and Austin, they'll want Steve gone instead of the other love bird. So, Steve's likely gone. Austin and Liz will still likely be together, and Vanessa will have only John or nobody to ally with. She's gotten herself backed into an interesting corner.

If she could convince John to vote out Austin, then it would make sense to put Austin up and get him out, but then she's leaving Steve/John together. Even though John says he wants Steve out, he also wants Vanessa out and chances are Steve does too. Vanessa can't play for HOH this coming week and with it only taking one vote to evict next week, if she ends up on the block, she could be in a lot of trouble.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Vanessa has finally given up on the candy and is laying down for a nap. Everyone else in the house is also asleep, so I'm out for the night. Have a good one everyone.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

She’s been up there for quite some time looking at all her candies on the table with that mouth hanging open, glazed-eye look that says "Don’t bother me now. I’m on the verge of discovering the revolutionary breakthrough Big Brother statistical theorem of incentivizing momentum!" 

Yeah, call me cynical (again) but I don't buy that her whole skittle strategy is so complicated that it would take hours upon hours to figure out. After all, there's only the choice of three people to target this week. What I do believe is that Vanessa's head has grown way too big and she believes she's the best strategist ever to walk through the BB front door. Why do I think that? Because she reminds the hgs at every opportunity that she is indeed a game theory expert. I think she's playing it up for all it's worth so when she's interviewed she can point to the hours of clever candy plotting and how it took her as far as she's gotten.

Honestly, after a certain point, it starts to look silly and it makes me wonder how the previous sixteen winners of BB made it to the end by simply eating their M&Ms.

Honored Contributor

I went on the internet to try to find out what pov (is that it) John just won and it doesn't even mention it.  What was it?  I'm curious as he usually wins the one's where he has to use his memory.

I hope he wins!

Trusted Contributor

Nice, this gives us a ray of hope, I sorta think John and steve like each other so not for sure if he would vote him out.Let Vanessa have to decide,poor thing will get blood on her hands,boo hoo.Vanessa is trying to figure out how the jury would vote,so that is why it was taking her so long. Watch her now she will be in johns face trying to bully him and give her opinion on what he should do,after all she is so much smarter than him and she wouldn't lie to you,she doesn't care if she doesn't win ,sure vanessa start the fake tears rolling that will do it. i hope he tells her off and tell s everyone they have been played by a bully.Tucka.

Respected Contributor

John should vote for anyone Vanessa picks as the replacement. This way, Vanessa will have to break the tie and pick one or the other and get blood on her hands.  I hope that Vanessa goes up next week and leaves. Whether is is Steve and John or John and Austin or Liz..... or of course it could be Steve/Austin/Liz....  Vanessa needs to go. How many times dies a guy have to learn that the lady is 2 faced or acne faced in Vanessa's case. Oh...the antibiotics and the AHD meds...the woman is one basket case.  I hope there really isn't a reality show with Vanessa because it will bomb!

Good for John!  Steve...you will see the fool you were...for voting out Meg and James. Hopefully, Vanessa will vote to evict Austin or Liz. 

I think Vanessa will put up Austin as the replacement. However, if I am wrong...it will be Liz.. LOL!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

BTW, I have been meaning to ask you this. When you paid for the live streaming did it say they would cut off the live feeds.

I was up last night and I watched POP.  It was the same show from the other night that I watched.  Julia was throwing Austin's clothes...but how could she as she was evicted.

Respected Contributor

maybe I can have hope that john might win.  i think he wants Steve out because he would have a better chance at first place next to Austin.   I think Steve was going to do the same thing only I think Steve wanted to go to the final two with Julia.  

Annabelle. the pov is power of veto giving john the right to take himself off the block