Trusted Contributor

Re: Saturday 9/07/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@gardenman, was just wondering if you could confirm or deny the comment that Nicole drops the f word on a regular basis. I've watched my fair share of feeds and can't actually recall her ever using it. Michie, Holly, Christie, Nick, Sis, Jack and maybe a few others did, and do, but Nicole? I also don't notice Tommy, Nicole or Cliff ever swearing that I remember. 

As for her removing herself from the room that night, she did it because of the highly sexualized nature of the conversation (it was definitely XXX rated so kudos to her) and not because some were using the f word. If swearing was her criterion for leaving a room she would have to have been secluded the majority of the season. 

Not that I care to be honest. I will admit the f word and I are well acquainted and are pretty good friends! Still, where have I been to have missed this alleged major potty mouth? lol Smiley Very Happy

You may be off social media for the night, G'man, so maybe if you see this you could weigh in tomorrow. Thanks!

I've watched almost all of the BBADs and yes, Nicole has dropped the F word many times.

Super Contributor

Re: Saturday 9/07/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@ann1989 wrote:

@SusieQ_2  I forgot about the kitchen scene.  All I had remembered was Cristie asking in a very loud perturbed voice, Who put this here, when she discovered it under her pillow.  Sounds like a double standard on my part I see that now but I still think he shouldn't have gone that far with her.  Also, I failed to see the humor in him walking around bare chested including in the kitchen and sitting at the table too.  I think he's disgusting.  Sorry if that offends but I hated seeing his distended belly button and I'm pretty sure his family was embarrassed to see it on tv too.  

@ann1989   I am sorry for the condescending way you have been treated. 

I, too, find his shirtless behavior offensive. Certain things are left to much younger people

or people in good shape. Jess had no business walking around in a crop top and neither does Cliff walking around bare chested. I wouldn't allow it at home . I wouldn't go so far as to say he's disgusting but I would certainly be embarrassed for him if I were his wife.