Contributor

Re: Saturday 9/03/2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Gardenman, I just want to say thank you for all the work you do for all of the BB fans. I have been following you for several years. I remember you talking about your mother. You were a wonderful son to her.
How is your cat Callie? You mentioned that you have been looking for a job. I live in Texas and I own a baking and candy company and have been trying to find someone that can do logo design, write and work my social media as I don't have the talent or desire for doing that. Interested?
Honored Contributor

@LilyLu wrote:
Gardenman, I just want to say thank you for all the work you do for all of the BB fans. I have been following you for several years. I remember you talking about your mother. You were a wonderful son to her.
How is your cat Callie? You mentioned that you have been looking for a job. I live in Texas and I own a baking and candy company and have been trying to find someone that can do logo design, write and work my social media as I don't have the talent or desire for doing that. Interested?

@LilyLu Callie is right now rubbing against my legs as I type this. I like the idea of your job, but I'm not going to lie, logo design would not be a strong suit of mine. I design the covers for my books but that's more because it's cheaper than hiring someone. Freelance writing and the social media side I could handle. I'd have to do it from NJ though as relocating to Texas would be a challenge. The good news is with the Internet most of that can be done from anywhere. If you're still interested let me know and we'll figure out a way to communicate more directly. There's no pressure though. 

Oh, and no one has to thank me for the BB stuff. I love doing it. I think BB is sort of a shared form of insanity.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but the prize money for the fall version of "Big Brother Over the Top" is half of the summer total. The winner gets $250,000 instead of $500,000. Still, a quarter of a million dollars for seventy days isn't bad.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Contributor

Gardenman, I'm excited that you are interested. I can handle the logo design because once it's done it's over with but the daily or weekly social media part is something I don't care to do. I am sure we can give you pictures and information via he Internet. Let's definitely talk.
Honored Contributor

I'm not sure Nicole isn't rethinking her final four alliance. Nicole and Corey were just lying in bad with Paul and Victor sitting on the bed opposite them keeping them company. I'm pretty sure when a couple goes to bed, they prefer to be left alone. Paul and Victor are just glued to them all of the time.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@LilyLu wrote:
Gardenman, I'm excited that you are interested. I can handle the logo design because once it's done it's over with but the daily or weekly social media part is something I don't care to do. I am sure we can give you pictures and information via he Internet. Let's definitely talk.

You can reach me at dashinn2@gmail.com if you'd like.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I'm happy to see you're still with us G'man. I hope all our other east coast posters are also safe and sound. I guess it's not over yet.

I'm tired of waiting for the veto competition to start. I'm going out to Ulta and to see if I can find a box of Pumpkin Spice Cheerios. I was eating some of the expired Pumpkin O's out of the box and a little voice whispered "You deserve better." I wish the little voice had a delivery service. Hopefully when I return veto will have at least started. 

Honored Contributor

Oddly enough it's been a beautiful day today. I went out shopping first thing this morning and the rain was only about an hour away. It never got here. I had to go out a while ago and water my plants since Mother Nature wasn't doing the job.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The POV comp is now underway. We should know who won in three or four hours.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 I know what you're saying about ordering food.  That's the main reason I want to move into the 'city'.  I want to be able to order from any restaurant and have it be delivered, groceries and all!

I just spent hours and hours at Potomac Mills Mall (one of the biggest discount (I wonder about that Malls).  Ugh!  I never buy anything (only QVC, HSN) because of my knees and back.  But when my youngest comes to town ..... look out!  I love to buy her things.  So I bought her 4  pair of shoes (two were UGG boots).   They have some good stores there, but I don't know about discount....

Anyway, weather here in Va was good all day (no rain, was a little windy earlier today).  Temp was cool and (thank you Lord, low humidity).

I thought I would lose my mind last night (kept changing the channel) because the camera kept showing James and Natalie sleeping (snoring).  Nicole was asleep and Corey woke her up and ......(it was so obvious I felt like a vo, y, e*ur   and changed the channel).

I eventually just changed the channel.  When it gets down like this, I don't enjoy watching it.  I remember at least last year not watching much because they were playing that stupid game putting the foil in the pan....I get bored easily...Ha!