Contributor

Re: Saturday 8/31/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Thanks for the update!  Sadly, I think this Big Brother has some of the worst, boring Houseguests.......but, I watch anyway!

Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:
Production seems to be favoring Jackson and for the life I can't understand why. He is not a good guy.

I think they are favoring Christie. Jackson was desperate to get her out and yet even with numerous chances to do so he never did and suddenly changed his mind. I think Production when they go into the Diary room "guides" them with their decisions.

Super Contributor

@GRANNY77 wrote:

Hey people,  no one says you have to be an articulate speaker to be on Big Brother.  Don’t watch her then.  

I chose to watch Holly complaining to Christie and Tommy about the fact she is tired of being referred to as part of a couple and losing herself in that house.  It was going on while Jess was talking to Nicole (someone who was worried about how she would get home after the show....smart girl). I wouldn’t be taking advice from her.  

Anyway, I think there is trouble in Paradise with the lovebirds. Maybe she is realizing what a immature frat boy he really is. 

Thank you so much for your advice. Very helpful.

Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:
Jess is so horrible to watch and especially listen to. I have to switch cams. Btw, her diving off the wall is my favorite me

Yeah, Jessica's scream as she's falling to her death is fantastic and will be used by people for years.

The feeds have been down for about three hours now. Part of that time was to wrangle the houseguests. For some reason Jessica decided to shower just before the comp was to start and was in the shower when the feeds went down. They'd have to wait for her to get done, get dressed, fix her hair and makeup, so we likely lost a half hour or more just getting her out the door. If it's the hide the veto comp, that typically takes five hours or so. It could be a while before we have a winner. It could be BB Comics, but that's also a long comp.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I read somewhere that Holly and Jackson had a argument yesterday, does anyone know what happen?when pop game on she was quiet and looked unhappy,then later had that talk with Christy and Tommy.I also read that she is becoming suspicious of Nichol and her helpless game play,again i say nichol is playing her game and its working they all come to her rescue all the time,careful b.b. players she may win it all.Tucka.

Valued Contributor

@Trinity11 Could be but I think Christie is a great manipulator and did a masterful job of campaigning. Jackson is winning comps, but is not game savvy. Christie knows the game and is playing the best at this point. It pains me to say this as she is not my favorite. For me it's one of those seasons when I don't have a favorite and I end up cheering for someone like her.
Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:
@Trinity11Could be but I think Christie is a great manipulator and did a masterful job of campaigning. Jackson is winning comps, but is not game savvy. Christie knows the game and is playing the best at this point. It pains me to say this as she is not my favorite. For me it's one of those seasons when I don't have a favorite and I end up cheering for someone like her.

Just watching her chew makes me turn off the feeds. She is always low on Jokers too. The general public seem to dislike her strident annoying behavior. 

Honored Contributor

Tommy won the POV. It was the hide the POV comp as the house is destroyed.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

It looks like they broke the bathroom sofa. It was apparently sitting up on blocks and got flipped over and they can't get it to sit right now. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

@Trinity11 Yes, her eating is gross! I'm sure there are a lot of people that don't like her. I don't put much stock in the Jokers polls. It's a tiny sampling of BB fans.