Honored Contributor

Saturday 8/31/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

We saw Christie and Jessica get nominated for eviction yesterday. Christie has been assured she's not the target so she's gone into jury management mode and consoled Jessica who's told her that she wanted to play with Christie the whole game. Christie is working hard to be Jessica's new best friend/jury vote. Smart gameplay on Christie's part.

Jessica is upset at being nominated as she came on the show to show that big girls can compete with everyone else. (Which would have been impressive if she'd actually competed with everyone else on a consistent basis. However, most of the summer she's just been on vacation and not doing much.) Kudos to Jessica on one thing, her scream as she fell from the haunted house HOH comp is a GIF that will be used for years. After she fell, was consoled by Holly and finished gasping for breath, she looked back at the comp and said, "That doesn't look very high up from here." Well, no, it's not very high up. She fell about five to six feet onto a foam cushion designed to protect her in a fall. Screaming like you're falling to your death from a cliff isn't really necessary in those circumstances. It was funny though.

Today we'll see the picking of the POV players. Only one houseguest won't participate and that one will be the host, so the pick isn't especially crucial today. If anyone but Jessica wins, Jessica is heading to the jury on Thursday. If Jessica wins, well, good bye Christie. Cliff is standing by in the background to be a pawn if need be and one of the nominees comes down.

I suspect Christie will play a big role in the jury decision (if she makes the jury.) She has influence over Analyse, Jack (to some extent) Tommy, and Jessica. Nick, Cliff, Nicole, Jackson, Holly and Kat are more free agents so far at least. I think Cliff, Nicole and Jackson would vote for the best player of the final two. Maybe Nick also. Kat may forget where she is and why she's there. (Kat wins my vote as houseguest most likely to put the wrong key in the slot.) Would Christie vote for the best player and encourage her group to do so also? We'll have to see. It's looking like a pretty mixed jury anyway.

I'll post back later after the POV comp with the results. The POV comp could be anything. BB comics and hide the veto are the two big ones we haven't seen so far, along with the dice comp. I don't expect it to be the clown shoe comp as they typically save that for the double eviction which is coming up Thursday.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Re: Saturday 8/31/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Well @gardenman I watched BBAD and this is what I have to say about Jess. She obviously cannot compete with the "big" girls but I have NEVER heard anyone as inarticulate as she is. When she was talking with Nichole I thought I would lose my mind.

The "like,like,like,etc" ended up with her saying nothing! The one thing I will give to Nichole , she sat and she listened (which is about the only thing she is good at ). I wonder if Jess is simply not that bright . Don't anyone tell me she is a graduate of a college.

Honored Contributor

@Keybra wrote:

Well @gardenman I watched BBAD and this is what I have to say about Jess. She obviously cannot compete with the "big" girls but I have NEVER heard anyone as inarticulate as she is. When she was talking with Nichole I thought I would lose my mind.

The "like,like,like,etc" ended up with her saying nothing! The one thing I will give to Nichole , she sat and she listened (which is about the only thing she is good at ). I wonder if Jess is simply not that bright . Don't anyone tell me she is a graduate of a college.

Yeah, listen to Jess long and you can feel your brain cells dying. She wants to use her BB appearance to help her become a public speaker. Yeah, that'll work. Who would want to listen to her talk for an hour or so? You'd have to pay people to come.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Hey people,  no one says you have to be an articulate speaker to be on Big Brother.  Don’t watch her then.  

I chose to watch Holly complaining to Christie and Tommy about the fact she is tired of being referred to as part of a couple and losing herself in that house.  It was going on while Jess was talking to Nicole (someone who was worried about how she would get home after the show....smart girl). I wouldn’t be taking advice from her.  

Anyway, I think there is trouble in Paradise with the lovebirds. Maybe she is realizing what a immature frat boy he really is. 

Honored Contributor

If you go way, way, way back to the beginning of the season Analyse and Holly were saying neither really liked Jack or Jackson, but were using them until late in the game when they'd cut them free. To say there's no spark or chemistry between the couples this year is an understatement. The girls largely viewed the guys as useful fools to hide behind until later in the game. In past seasons we've seen a lot of couples that have clicked in the house, but none this year. Everyone's been pretty much using everyone else. I'd be surprised if any of the couples were intact six months after the season. Production loves showmances, but there's been no real connection this year, just a lot of hooking up for various reasons.

It's a lot like BB 19 where Nicole Franzel hooked up with Corey in a tepid romance that died almost immediately after they left the house. There's just no spark. They're more teammates than soulmates.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Holly is the nonplayer in the POV comp today. She will be the host.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

What??? Nicole is playing in veto comp?? That's a first, guess there really was her chip in the bag. Holly seems to want more air time, she was talking to Nicole saying she wants to interview each hgs one on one. Holly was saying something that her rap song only got a few minutes of air time from what DR told her and she wasn't happy but then feeds switched to fish so don't the whole story. Heard something about Holly saying Jackson gets the best HOH basket than she did. Wow seems there is some jealousy happening. 

Valued Contributor

Jess is so horrible to watch and especially listen to. I have to switch cams. Btw, her diving off the wall is my favorite me
Valued Contributor

Meme.
Valued Contributor

Production seems to be favoring Jackson and for the life I can't understand why. He is not a good guy.