Honored Contributor

Saturday 8/19/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And it's Christmas time!!! Christmas is the new HOH. Her nominees for eviction are Matt and Jason, though the apparent plan is still to backdoor Mark. Matt now being nominated three weeks in a row hasn't apparently set off any alarm bells in his head warning him that he may be at some risk.

The new temptations are posted on a pair of small trees. They are: Save a Friend,  Bounty on Your Head, Eliminate 2 Eviction Votes, Second Veto, and Can't Play in Next HOH. It sounds like the houseguests get to pick an apple from the tree and then inside that apple is what their temptation is. It sounds like Mark picked Save a Friend and used it on Paul. I'm not sure if all of the temptations have already been picked or not or how they decide who gets to pick. (Maybe the POV winner since Mark apparently picked one?) We'll find out more on Sunday's show. The Bounty on Your Head seems to mean that if you're nominated and stay, you win $5,000, but if the HOH gets you out, the HOH gets the $5,000.

Mark is the apparent target this week, but Paul may want Jason out now since Jason told Matt he'd take Alex to the final two with him. (Granted last week when Alex was in power Paul loved Jason/Alex and they were his final three. This week Josh and Christmas are his final three. If Matt wins HOH next week Raven and Matt will be his final three. Paul is very, very flexible.) Paul now has a final five with Matt, Raven, Josh and Christmas. Mark, Alex, Kevin and Jason are their targets, though Mark may be viewed as being an acquisition for Josh/Christmas to keep around for a number.

As of now, it looks like Paul is still running the house and everyone is just following his lead and doing whatever he suggests. Targeting Jason isn't a bad move this week as he is a threat down the road and he and Alex are a dominant pair. Alex won't be happy to see Jason go though and it might awaken her to what's going on in the house. (By the way, Jason apparently just learned he's going to be a father and he's very happy about that.) Paul thinks they can convince Alex to take out Matt if she wins HOH as he prefers to keep Raven over Matt. 

So for now, it looks like The Paul Show is still continuing. Hes still largely running things and controlling the house.The house is a lot less worried about the ant situation now that they've seen a rat (a real one) on the HOH monitor wandering around in the kitchen. They'd heard rat-like noises the other day and thought maybe there was one, but now they've seen it.

Today they'll pick the POV players. If Mark is picked he'll have a chance to avoid the backdoor. If not, then he could be in trouble. Jason's at some risk unless he wins POV. If he stays on the block, it's possible he could go instead of Mark even if they try to backdoor Mark. Later on they'll do the POV comp and we'll see who wins that. A Mark win would unsettle things a bit with the two pawns suddenly realizing one of them is likely to go.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Saturday 8/19/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I started to watch the show last night hoping something big might happen to change it up and wound up fast forwarding through it all.  Nothng is going to save this season from pure boredom.  I don't care who stays or goes now.  I agree with Codys exit video about dislikeing everyone in there. 

Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I started to watch the show last night hoping something big might happen to change it up and wound up fast forwarding through it all.  Nothng is going to save this season from pure boredom.  I don't care who stays or goes now.  I agree with Codys exit video about dislikeing everyone in there. 

Yeah, they came up way short on likeable characters this year. Mark has largely defaulted into being my favorite, but I'm not all that impressed by him. When he goes, I don't know who I'll root for. Maybe Jason or Kevin? It's just a badly cast season.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chiclet wrote:

I have hated "retrospect/rehash" type of episodes of ANYTHING since I was a kid.  That goes back to All in the Family, MASH, Three's Company, Seinfeld, etc .  I hate a bunch of repeat scenes.  I was expecting something exciting with Derrick coming back and the special night but they could have had anyone "host" this nonsense.  YAWN

Honored Contributor

I had a little hope for the show when it started out with the Paul and Mark confrontation, but then it went no where after that and was a waste of time.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Thank God for DVRs I wasted less than 10 minutes on last night's garbage.

Respected Contributor

I thought Rameses edit was interesting about who he had a crush on or rather which two houseguests equaled his perfect crush.   Mark plus Paul ( he likes his tatoos)  equals Matt.   I never saw that.

Valued Contributor

Why would Mark save Paul???? What is wrong with these fools?

Regular Contributor

The more I watch the show, the more I dislike sleazy Paul.  I thought it was awful the way he screamed at Mark about what he and Jason were talking about taking Paul out. When the cast sees this show, they are going to realize what a scheming, dirty player Paul has been.  It's ok for Paul to run the house, but it's not ok for Mark and Jason to talk strategy while playing a game of chess. Paul knows Jason would never take Mark's suggestions seriously, yet he embarrassed Mark in front of the entire house. Ridiculous!

Honored Contributor

Poor Paul. Mark's name got pulled to play for POV so his plan to backdoor him without a fight might be in jeopardy.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!