Esteemed Contributor

Re: Saturday 8/12/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I don't believe it has to an all or nothing proposition. Players aren't one dimensional. Just because they play the game doesn't mean they don't have feelings for others, but they're not there to become camp counselors, they're there to win a half million.

Paul consoling Kevin and still thinking about getting him out of the game is no different than Kevin walking in the backyard with Cody telling him he'd never vote against Jess and then sending her home. 

They all do it. Mark and Josh are always making "I like you dude" comments and bad mouthing each other in the next breath. Jason and Alex do the same thing. The list goes on and on. 

Of course they want votes...if they didn't they could have stayed home. 

Esteemed Contributor

How accurate are the daily houseguest ratings on Jokers compared to other sites?

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

No, the 'problem' is that (like most things) this show is a matter of interpretation.

Everyone brings with them their experiences and interprets each person and each person's actions according to their own life experiences and the people they've met.

That's why everyone can watch the same thing and come up something different.

Respected Contributor

@Marp wrote:

How accurate are the daily houseguest ratings on Jokers compared to other sites?

@Marp----I'm certain @SusieQ_2 could tell you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@Marp wrote:

@Marp----I'm certain @SusieQ_2 could tell you.

No, sorry I can't. The only time I paid attention to houseguest rating and polls was during BBOTT when it gave some clue as to who might win the the care packages or how the vote for the winner might go. Even during that season it was wrong as often as it was right. Since it doesn't matter this season, especially with no more temptation votes, I don't bother with it. 

Honored Contributor

Matt won the POV! It was a temptation POV and Mark took a trip to Colorado, Elena took $5,000, Paul and Christmas apparently get handcuffed together for 48 hours, Jason has to wear a unitard, and Alex has to wear a costume and make hotdogs (I think) whenever summoned.

There's momentum building to vote out Elena for taking the money. Josh is pushing it and Alex and Christmas seem okay with the idea.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It looks like Matt has won the veto which is pretty much according to plan. I believe the plan is to remove Jason from the block and replace him with Cody.

Mark won a trip to Colorado for two. Hey, maybe he can visit Jeff and Jordan. 

Someone won a dinner...I think it's from Outback. 

Elena won 5K

Alex has to do something like cook hot dogs for the house. I believe that was a punishment. 

eta...these are what I gathered from the convos which is subject to change, lol.

Valued Contributor

Very few people vote at Jokers but they are usually very similar to the larger polls. 

Matt won veto. It was the reward/punishment comp. It's hard to sort it all out but it looks like Elena won 5G, Mark won a trip, Jason and  Xmas get unitards?, Alex has to grill hotdogs for the Hgs. I think that's right.

Valued Contributor

Oh, sorry guys. Didn't see your posts.

Esteemed Contributor

@KKali wrote:

Oh, sorry guys. Didn't see your posts.

Haha! It's obvious what we've all been up to this evening, lol. Smiley Happy