Esteemed Contributor

Re: Saturday 8/12/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@Danky wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@truffle, you crack me up. If there's one thing I like it's an opinionated gal. I think that's the first time I called anyone a "gal," lol. 

Seriously though, I really have enjoyed reading your comments. Matters not to me if we agree, disagree, or somewhere in between, I really enjoy your posts. 

@truffle----I strongly disagree that you are "opinionated." I think you have an opinion and are not afraid to state it. There are opinionated right fighters on the QVC forums but you don't impress me as one of them. 

Which is exactly what I meant by my post and should have been clear by my addition of how much I have enjoyed reading truffle's comments. 

If I used the word incorrectly, I apologize, but I'm very happy truffle saw it for what it was which was nothing other than a compliment.

I'm sure the three posters who gave a Heart to the post felt the same and saw it as nothing other than a compliment.

I'll add a quote I found online while trying to find out more about the word as it accurately describes my feelings ~

"I never realized that being "opinionated" was somewhat negative!

The official definition is "Holding stubbornly and often unreasonably to one's own opinions."

I've called people opinionated before but I totally meant it in a positive way (like they had strong opinions about topics as opposed to being indifferent about them). OOPS! I hope I didn't offend anyone!!"

Link: http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/does-the-word-opinionated-have-a-negative-connotation-to-you

And thank you for @truffle for having understood immediately what I meant which is yet another reason I've enjoyed posting with you this season. Heart