Respected Contributor

Re: Saturday 8/12/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Dear Feed Watchers,

I get it that we don't see everything. Be that it may, I still have a very good impression of who's who. 

I still can't stand Mark the master of the great big farts - his water works seem right on cue whenever the camera is on him whereas Josh tries to hide his.  They're both emotional trainwrecks but I prefer Josh and I thought his banging of the pots and pans were hilarious so sue me! 

Paul - no great revelation that he uses the F word.  

Kevin - saw right away without subscribing to the feeds that he can't keep a secret.

Christmas - knew that she gets b!tchy without ever watching the feeds.

Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@truffle, you crack me up. If there's one thing I like it's an opinionated gal. I think that's the first time I called anyone a "gal," lol. 

Seriously though, I really have enjoyed reading your comments. Matters not to me if we agree, disagree, or somewhere in between, I really enjoy your posts. 

Respected Contributor

Woman LOL Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

why do I keep hearing cody might not go home?and he is up in h.o.h. room charming alec,what gives ?

Tucka.

Honored Contributor

@tucka wrote:

why do I keep hearing cody might not go home?and he is up in h.o.h. room charming alec,what gives ?

Tucka.

It's like the Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Cody is like a new man with Jess out of the house. They are all in there laughing with him and having a good time. I don't know what gives either. It is nice, though. to see people getting along and not ostracizing him..

Esteemed Contributor

@tucka wrote:

Tucka.

If you want Cody to go home I believe you have no worries. I've been listening to Matt and Raven talking. Matt is talking about how "when Cody goes home" referring to this week. He might be smart to use the veto on Elena, but really at this point I don't think it matters as long as he uses it on one of them and Cody goes on the block.

I think Cody will finally try to make a real play but Matt's firmly on board with Paul as is Alex and Raven. Of course things can change but if I had to make a wager it would be on Cody leaving this Thursday.

It's actually nice, though, to see Cody out of the have not room and acting slightly human--even if it is due to an ulterior motive. At least he's making an effort. It's not healthy for him to lock himself away, and that's straight from the office of Dr. Susie Q (whose office is located exactly between Dr. Frankenstein and Dr. Strangelove). Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@tucka wrote:

Tucka.

If you want Cody to go home I believe you have no worries. I've been listening to Matt and Raven talking. Matt is talking about how "when Cody goes home" referring to this week. He might be smart to use the veto on Elena, but really at this point I don't think it matters as long as he uses it on one of them and Cody goes on the block.

I think Cody will finally try to make a real play but Matt's firmly on board with Paul as is Alex and Raven. Of course things can change but if I had to make a wager it would be on Cody leaving this Thursday.

It's actually nice, though, to see Cody out of the have not room and acting slightly human--even if it is due to an ulterior motive. At least he's making an effort. It's not healthy for him to lock himself away, and that's straight from the office of Dr. Susie Q (whose office is located exactly between Dr. Frankenstein and Dr. Strangelove). Smiley Very Happy

@SusieQ_2,thanks doc,these dummies are so dumb they could fall for his charm,i want him gone he lost his chance to be decent.thaSmiley Very Happynks doc.,tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

Whistle Nut (how can we not use that name?) has made his debut wearing the Xtreme-atard. It's blue and yellow with a bright pink X on the hat/helmet and TREME written down the front of the top. It has pink and yellow fringe on the sleeves and he says it's an EXTREMELY hot costume and the hat is very heavy. Apparently he's not supposed to wash it all week. Could that be right? He's already said he won't be able to go outside because it's just too hot. Poor guy. Smiley Sad

The pants, in front, are like bright pink shorts that turn into blue and yellow on the bottom. Production keeps yelling things like "Jason is so extreme he...." Poor guy, first a toad and and now an extreme super-dorky superhero.

I think Christmas and Paul entered the DR together. They may be getting handcuffed, and I can't wait to see it, but I'm being summoned to watch Netflix. Oh well, as Scarlett said, tomorrow is another day. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@truffle, you crack me up. If there's one thing I like it's an opinionated gal. I think that's the first time I called anyone a "gal," lol. 

Seriously though, I really have enjoyed reading your comments. Matters not to me if we agree, disagree, or somewhere in between, I really enjoy your posts. 

@truffle----I strongly disagree that you are "opinionated." I think you have an opinion and are not afraid to state it. There are opinionated right fighters on the QVC forums but you don't impress me as one of them. 

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

No, the 'problem' is that (like most things) this show is a matter of interpretation.

Everyone brings with them their experiences and interprets each person and each person's actions according to their own life experiences and the people they've met.

That's why everyone can watch the same thing and come up something different.

mmmm-I do agree perception and experience matter but, having done it both ways, you miss a lot without the live feeds.  The Network can spin it one way and then a different way the next week.  For instance, I have read things on these boards that people have done that I had NO idea were going on and changed my opinion of that person.