Honored Contributor

Re: Saturday 8/12/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Late last night Paul was giving a speech to anyone that would listen about how he suffered from PTSD after being in the house. He was having his hair cut at some barber and ten people called him out. He ran out because he had a panic attack. Then he went on to tell people they will never be the same after this experience in the house. Father Paul at his best talking about how never to take anything personal in the house, it is all just a game. He even tried to convince Cody of how benevolent a person he is but Cody was not having any of it. He eyed him like the little weasel he is. Made for good television.

His next hit will be Kevin. He is poisoning the other people in the house about him then kissing his you know what when he talked to him later. Christmas will be watching Paul very closely. She likes Kevin so I am interested to see what will happen down the road. Paul may not be as safe as he thinks he is.

Valued Contributor

Well I'm glad someone is catching onto Kevin.  Playing all sides is never good.  

Honored Contributor

I watched the Live Feeds this morning and Cody, Jason and Christmas are having a really lively conversation. It was interesting to see how Cody came out of his shell and is much more personable with Jess out of the house.

Honored Contributor

@GRANNY77 wrote:

Paul does the same and nobody calls him out.....

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@GRANNY77 wrote:

I think any way you play the game is "good" especially if you win.

My dislike for Paul has absolutely nothing to do with game play.....I would find him obnoxious if he was the guy who pumped my gas.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cody did not get picked for veto. Playing are Jason, Alex, Matt, Mark, Elena, and Paul

Valued Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@GRANNY77 wrote:

I think any way you play the game is "good" especially if you win.

My dislike for Paul has absolutely nothing to do with game play.....I would find him obnoxious if he was the guy who pumped my gas.

Believe me I used to find him obnoxious the early part of BB18 but as the season went on I grew to like him more and more.  I am a very quiet & shy person and usually Type A people drive me insane but I think he is funny and he makes me laugh. Much rather be around people like Paul and Jason than sour face Cody.  

Respected Contributor

@KKali wrote:

Cody did not get picked for veto. Playing are Jason, Alex, Matt, Mark, Elena, and Paul

@KKali-----call me DENSE but is that enough players ?

Valued Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@KKali wrote:

Yep, 6. So the only chance Cody has is if Matt wins and uses it on himself ...but we know Paul won't allow that.

Respected Contributor

@KKali wrote:

@Danky wrote:

@KKali wrote:

Yep, 6. So the only chance Cody has is if Matt wins and uses it on himself ...but we know Paul won't allow that.

@KKali-----I must have "Love On The Brain" today........If 3 people are on the block, don't 3 people pick ?