Honored Contributor

Saturday 8/10/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Well, Tommy's HOH isn't going exactly like he had it planned. It had all seeemed so easy, put up Kat and Cliff, get Kat out and reform what was left of the Six Shooters and add Nick to take Jack's place. They'd then sweep through the house and one of them would end up winning. What could possibly go wrong?

Things looked even better when they heard that America had been voting and was sending three houseguests on a field trip and all three were former Six Shooters. "America loves us!" Then they heard the details of the field trip and realized "America hates us!" 

The Field Trip comp involved eggs in some manner. I don't think it was the chicken wire egg race comp, but it might have been. There was talk of eggs hatching and cracking though, so I don't know. There was also talk of someone delivering more eggs. Suffice to say the details of the comp are a bit of a guess right now. Jackson seemingly breezed through the comp and won easily making him safe this week which didn't bother Tommy all that much. Jackson wasn't his target anyway. Christie was struggling badly however and Analyse tried to throw the comp to her to keep her off the block. Analyse believed no one would vote her out, so she didn't mind being the nominee.  Apparently Christie was so bad that even Analyse couldn't lose worst than Christie. Analyse ended up with a Chicken costume she has to wear for a week as punishment while Christie ended up as the automatic third nominee.

Christie being a Big Brother superfan took it all in stride. Well, if taking it in stride means crying her eyes out and insisting about a thousand times: "It's so unfair!" On the rare occasion she's not blaming God, the universe, the fans, or production, she blames herself for not winning the comp, or at least finishing second. 

With his best bud and final two partner now on the block, Tommy had to scramble. He pretty much called everyone to the HOH room one by one and insisted they had to win POV and take Christie off. He insisted it wasn't fair that she could go home on his HOH since he didn't put her on the block. The others all smiled, nodded their heads and promised they'd use the POV to take Christie off. (They mostly all lied. Shocker!)

Analyse then got her chicken suit that she has to wear all week and thought it was fun. (That attitude will start to fade pretty quickly.) It does make keeping track of her easy as she leaves a trail of feathers wherever she goes. Living in it 24/7 for a week will quickly become a pain to her though.

Tommy then nominated Kat and Cliff this week. Kat broke down in tears at the nomination ceremony and for some time afterwards. I'm guessing Tommy said what Jack had told him about Kat, that she was playing everyone in the house and was a threat and needed to go and that her going would hurt everone equally, so there would be no hard feelings. Well, Kat would beg to differ on that. 

Nick is trying to convince Nicole and Cliff to join with him, Tommy and Analyse in a new alliance to rule the world. (Nick is a weaselly worm who I wouldn't mind seeing leave the house soon.) Tommy still likes the idea of hooking back up with Jackson and Holly. Jackson wants to hook up with Cliff's Angels instead. Holly is unsure what to do but will probably go with whatever Jackson says. Analyse is worried she might start laying eggs now that she's a chicken. Christie is trying to manifest a POV win. (She just knows she'll win whatever the POV comp is today.)

So, today we get the picking of the POV players. Only two houseguests will be picked. (I'd like Jackson to be one just to mess with Tommy and Christie's heads.) Tommy will pick both players. I believe they take out the Houseguest choice buttons when only the HOH draws and replaces them with the names of the nominees. If a nominee's name is drawn then they get to pick someone to play for them. Let's say Tommy pulls out Cliff's name then Cliff could pick someone to play for him in the POV comp. If Tommy pulled his own name he could pick someone to play for him, etc..

Later today we'lll have the POV comp which will be fought tooth and nail by pretty much everyone for once. Kat will be desperate to win to stay in the game. Christie will be desperate to win to show the universe/fans that they can't get rid of her that easily. Cliff will be desperate to win to stay alive. Tommy will be desperate to win so he doesn't lose his closest partner on his HOH. It should be a heck of a fight. The houseguests are guessing OTEV or the Comic comps, but who knows. It could be anything. 

I'll post back later today after the POV players are picked and then again after the POV itself. I'd love to see Kat win POV, but that's just me. I'd settle for anyone who doesn't take Christie off the block. (That would pretty much be everyone but Christie, Tommy, Analyse, or Nick.) Anyone else winning and Christie likely spends the week on the block, and much of that time either drying her tears or being talked off the ledge by the BB shrinks. The votes are there to evict Christie if she's still on the block come Thursday and that would be kind of entertaining to watch. That would just leave Tommy and Analyse of the Six Shooters as big targets and Tommy can't play for HOH next week. Needing Analyse to win HOH to keep you safe is not an ideal position to find yourself in for Tommy.  

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Saturday 8/10/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Last night on BBAD Christie was REALLY working on Jess. Will Jess fall for the no lies, I'll tell you anything you want stuff that Christie is throwing around ? Would she vote for cliff and keep Christie ? 

Honored Contributor

@Keybra wrote:

Last night on BBAD Christie was REALLY working on Jess. Will Jess fall for the no lies, I'll tell you anything you want stuff that Christie is throwing around ? Would she vote for cliff and keep Christie ? 

Jessica has vowed to never vote out a girl, so it would be best if Cliff won POV and saved himself. Nicole would be the replacement making it a no-brainer for Jessica. Between Kat, Nicole and Christie, Christie would be the one to go. I like to think Jess wouldn't vote out Cliff and keep Christie, but Jess isn't always the sanest player in the house. She's blathered on about girl power enough that Christie knows to push that button to try and earn a vote. I don't really know what Jess would do. I'm afraid she'd vote out Cliff, but I don't know.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Technically, the picking of the POV players is underway as we've got kennel cam. In reality, it'll be a while as Cliff was in the shower and pretty much everyone else was still in bed. Rousing the group, getting them presentable and in front of the cameras will take a bit.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The feeds are back! Our POV players are Cliff, Tommy, Christie, Kat, Nick (apparently Chistie's chip was pulled and she picked Nick), and Jackson (I think.) So, a win by Cliff, Kat, or Jackson is good for me, and a win by Christie, Nick, or Tommy is bad for me. The good news is Kat and Jackson are good physical players and pretty sharp. Cliff is good on mental and feel comps.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Jackson and Analyse are having a fun talk. Jackson's trying to convince Analyse this is a golden opportunity to flush Christie, but Analyse isn't buying it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The POV comp is finally starting at 6:35 PM (ET). It'll be nine-ish, or so before we have a result.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Dang! Tommy won the POV. Crying Christie will be around a bit longer. Kat's very upset. It sounds like it was OTEV and Kat shoved her way past Cliff and is now upset about it. Cliff's reassuring her that it's all okay. Kat's likely a goner this week. Tommy will pull down Christie then either Kat or Cliff will be gone. Cliff's taking a shower then he'll see the medic after the shower.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I GUESS I AM IN THE MINORITY,but I like Christie,she hasn't done anything any worse than the others,and it is a game. I can't stand Jackson, he seems to be b.b. favorite he gets away with so much. Why was he allowed to sleep in have not room ?and have Holly bed with him,its like a private room,his eating habits are disgusting, drinking out of the carton, eating out of the serving bowl, leaving the refrigerater, door open,he seems privileged.Nick is next ,ugh just a nasty person,and playing both sides,then :Analyse so phony, wants a man for protection,seems Nick is her next protector. Just not a good cast this year,again this is my opinion. Tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardenman wrote:

Dang! Tommy won the POV. Crying Christie will be around a bit longer. Kat's very upset. It sounds like it was OTEV and Kat shoved her way past Cliff and is now upset about it. Cliff's reassuring her that it's all okay. Kat's likely a goner this week. Tommy will pull down Christie then either Kat or Cliff will be gone. Cliff's taking a shower then he'll see the medic after the shower.

You're not alone in your disappointment...I feel it too! Smiley Frustrated

eta ~ @tucka Nothing wrong with having favorites and non-favorites! We all do. 

I gave your post a Heart because I'm happy you're here. Here's another just for the heck of it, lol Heart