Esteemed Contributor

Re: Saturday 8/03/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

With the crazy outcome of the last hoh and pov it would be so funny if somehow Cliff pulled out a win. No, I don't expect he will...but it would be great! 

Honored Contributor

Jackson winning would be kind of fun too. Watching Christie and Tommy groveling before Jackson would be hilarious. Would Tommy sell out his relationship with Christie to try and survive? 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It will also be interesting to see how last week's events before the live eviction will affect things. I'm watching a bit of feeds and I heard Kat say she would be stupid to save the guy (Jack) who was trying to get her evicted last week. 

Then there's Nick whose best friend was Sam. Jack was trying to save him. I wonder how that will affect Nick's feelings. 

Christie is hard to predict. She might play the martyr  (for sympathy) and tell Tommy to save his own game or she might expect him to be the loyal ride or die. 

eta ~ Christie is a wily one. I can even see her doing something like saying she was wrong all along and now she can see what a great guy Jackson is. Tommy could help her with her acting skills.

Trusted Contributor

@GRANNY77 wrote:

I surely hope Jack survives this week to stay in the house. Jackson needs to go.  This guy is a conniving player who is  not trustworthy to anyone but himself.  Holly is being played.  He has her going all around the house fighting his battles while he hides out in the HN room.  What a snake he is.  Jack,at least, stays loyal to his instincts and fights for   them.  Why everyone is after Jack is beyond me.  The guy that will cut everyone’s throat and step over the bodies to get to the end is Jackson.  Sorry Jack needs to stay.

As far as Holly and Kat go, they lost me when they were still lying about knowing each other instead of coming clean when they got caught.  “Thou doses protest too much”.  These girls will get found out and no one will trust them again. 

Cliff is playing a good game but I fear he will get caught.

Christie is very irritating but beyond that I kind of like her.  If she would bring it down a few notches, she may make it to the end.  JMO on a few people.

GRANNY,Iam right there with you,thinking the same thing,I like jack' and agree about Jackson he is 

a nasty player,and doesn't care about anyone but himself,and why does he get to hang out in the have not room?I thought only have not players get to sleep in there,he seems like he gets away with alot.

I am shocked with Kat still standing up for him and said she will vote for Jack to leave,what gives with her. Holly is going around lieing alot to save jackson I have lost respect for her. Yes I like Christy to,its looking bleak right now ,hope Jack can pull this out. Tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

@GRANNY77 and @tucka 

Hey ladies, don't think you're fooling anyone and don't think I don't have your number. You two just like Jack because you think he's hot! 

Haha...jk, I know you like him for other reasons but when I have a chance to tease you don't think I'm going to pass it up! Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

On a more serious note, and I'm not trying to sway anyone, but before we make Jack into a great guy let's look at a couple of things. 

First...the reason for that whole pre-show fiasco that took place on Thursday was caused by Jack betraying his supposed best friend in the house when he ran to Christie with the information he promised to keep to himself. Now, not only is he remorseful (or so he says) for the betrayal but he thinks Jackson was right.

Secondly...I have no respect for the relationship between Jack and Analyse. She is obviously smitten with him and he's using her both physically and emotionally. Yes, she's an adult, but she's twenty-two and "in love." He even went to Christie after his first night with Sis saying it was a mistake and he really wanted Christie. When she turned him down it was back into bed with Sis. Again, yes, they're adults but I don't like how he's using her. 

Third...we have some accusations of racism which I won't mention other than to say I thought it was pretty rude when he referred to Bella as rice pudding.

All that said, Jack does have some good qualities and there are times I find watching him enjoyable. The things I dislike about Jackson mostly have to do with his lack of respect for other people. I also think he acts like a child when he doesn't get his way and he's too aggressive. However, I think of Jack and Jackson in terms of those balanced scales  (like the sign for Libra) with Jack on one side and Jackson on the other. I don't see either of them as particularly stand up guys. 

Honored Contributor

After Jack's first "coupling" with Analyse he bragged about it to a few of the guys which was incredibly tacky. It's not even like he competed to get her, she gave herself to him. Instead of being grateful/thankful and protecting her, he devalued her. It was tacky, crude, and unnecessary. The fact that he was done in eight seconds should have humbled/embarrassed him, instead he gloated. He's a bigger jerk than Jackson and that's saying a lot. Remember also how he treated Kemi and some of the others earlier in the game. Kemi had the audacity to put her glass in the freezer and got a condescending lecture from Jack about it. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

What I said about Jack is my opinion.  I don’t see him the way you do.  Annalise flirts with every guy in there and I don’t think she is “in love” with Jack at all.  When he’s gone, she will go after the next guy that will keep her safe,  maybe Nick or Jackson after he’s through with Holly.

Yes Jack swore to Jackson he would keep the info to himself but Jackson was planning to get rid of Jack as soon as he could anyway.  Jackson is a dirty player that cannot be trusted.  Jack is not an angel but I think I would trust him over Jackson.  Look what Jackson did to Kat. He treated her terribly.  He can’t even adhere to the rules of BB for goodness sakes.  He was a have not and cheated the whole way through.  He is so self centered.  He’s telling Holly she better stay up on that rope in the comp because he wants to take advantage of her HOH.

Sorry I see it differently than you guys.  We all have our own opinions.  This is why I love Big Brother.  lol