Esteemed Contributor

Re: Saturday 8/03/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I came home after being out all day was so surprised when I checked here and found out who won hoh! Yay!!!

I've got to watch feeds tonight to see the reactions. I can only imagine how these big, bad dudes who think they're all that are taking being beaten for the second time in a row by one of the Leftovers! 

Well, we wanted things to be shaken up. Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

The comp was a spinning comp of some sort which is why Nick's a dizzy mess. 

Wow, I wouldn't have expected Jess to do well in a spinning comp. I would have bet on Tommy for that one considering he's a dancer and all that jazz. See what I did there? 

Umm, anyway...good for Jess. I bet she's happy.

Honored Contributor

Jess is very happy. Jess, Cliff and Nicole did a happy dance in the storeroom. Jack, Christie and Tommy aren't upset as they just know Jack has the votes to stay. (Surprise! They probably don't.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Unless someone flips. I don't trust these people! 

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Unless someone flips. I don't trust these people! 

Yeah, but if Jess gets worried between now and the POV meeting Monday she could use the POV to save Jackson and put up Tommy or Christie. She'll be feeling out Kat and Nick. One could flip and Jack would still go. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

This should be a fun week for feeds. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

This should be a fun week for feeds. Smiley Happy

It has a lot of potential. With no Have Nots we might be seeing a physical HOH comp like the slip and slide on Thursday. Jack and Jackson seem to have punishments that may have something to do with an alien doctor. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Those slip and slide comps really favor tall people with long legs. Whichever of the two Jacks that stay this week should have a big advantage over, say, someone like Holly or Nicole. I don't think Cliff would do well and Nick doesn't seem particularly coordinated. Oh well, no use worrying until it's necessary! 

Honored Contributor

Analyse could win the slip and slide. Holly would have a shot also. Nicole might be pretty good also. Jackson if he survives this week also. It's a combination comp of physical and strategy. Do you go for the bigger cup or not? How carefully do you fill the cup? How careful are you to get the contents into your container.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

True,  Analyse being a soccer player might have good coordination. Holly's so tiny she'd need to take several strides to equal the other player's one. Oh...I bet Kat will do well at slip and slide. 

This should be good.