Honored Contributor

Saturday 7/27/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

As everyone expected, Holly nominated Sam and Nick for eviction yesterday. Christie and Tommy got their poison ivy punishment which involves them having red marks painted all over them and them having to wear flourescent green bathing suits with fake  (presumably) poison ivy leaves attached. Reportedly they can't shower for a full week and wash off the painted on poison ivy. (Which by the way explains why it took them so long to emerge from the DR. They were in there for an hour and a half getting the red marks painted onto their bodies and letting the paint dry.) The first three off in the HOH comp, Jessica, Nicole and Sam are the Have Nots this week.

We have the picking of the POV players today and the POV comp. This will be a chance for either Sam or Nick to save themselves and doom the other nominee. Kat has volunteered to go up a a pawn if need be should one of those two come down, but Jessica or Nicole looks more likley to go up as a replacement. (I'd personally love to see Jessica go up and be voted out. She adds nothing to the game and her voice has me switching feeds whenever she speaks.)

We'll likely learn the details of the "Field Trip" on tomorrow's show and the voting will start. The general consensus of the fanbase is to vote for Jack, Jackson and Christie since it'll hurt or possibly end one of their games. They're not nearly as popular among the fans as they like to think they are. We'll have to wait and see what the details are though first. I'm not sure Jackson could stand being separated from his beloved refrigerator long enough to take the field trip, but we'll have to see. He'll likely fill a garbage bag full of snacks to sustain him while out of the house.

I'll post back later after the POV player draw, but it truly doesn't matter much today. Nick or Sam is going home this week, unless Christie makes a bold move with her power and she won't. Cliff sought out Christie's permission to use the POV on Sam if he's picked and wins it, but Christie said no. (Uh, Cliff, you know Christie's not God right? If you win the POV and want to use it, use it.) After the picking of the players they'll hold the POV comp. A perfect draw for both Nick and Sam would be Cliff, Nicole and Jessica. They'd really only have to beat Holly that way to win POV.

Expect a whole lot of nohting to happen today other than the picking of the players and the POV comp. I'll post the results from each. There's no plotting or scheming going on. Nick or Sam are going home this week, it's just a question of which one goes home this week and which one goes to the jury next week. From a fan's perspective, we need the Six Shooters to be split up. They've had too much control for too much of the game. It would be nice to see them sweating a bit.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Saturday 7/27/2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

"Cliff sought out Christie's permission to use the POV on Sam if he's picked and wins it, but Christie said no. (Uh, Cliff, you know Christie's not God right?" @gardenman 

Ugh! This is so annoying especially coming from a superfan like Cliff. Why is he making himself so subservient to someone like Christie? My only thought is that he feels like it worked out for him last week and he wants to stay in good with the Six. 

Christie heard Nick told someone that she wants Jackson out  because of the way he treats women. Christie emphatically denies she said it, but not only did she say it she also added she wants him out before jury. Now she's actively campaigning for Nick to go for fear he'll say something else that puts her game in jeopardy. It seems like she'd be happy to have a pawn replace Sam to be sure Nick's the one voted out. 

Speaking of Cliff and the Six, Taran was saying this morning that Cliff did the right thing last week by not blindsiding Christie. Had he chosen to do so his plan was to put Holly or Sis up as a pawn to insure Jack's eviction. With Holly being hoh this week that would have guaranteed Cliff would be her target. As it is, he's doing okay, for the moment, as the eighth member (Kat is seventh) with the Six Shooters. I know he denied us some great television but in hindsight he gained at least a bit of ground. Now if would just stop acting like Christie is queen! 

Honored Contributor

Yeah, Cliff came out way ahead. The people he needed to win HOH if he defied Christie all fell early, so they offered him no protection. He'd be on the block now with just one leg to stand on.

The POV players just got picked and it was a decent draw for Nick and Sam as Cliff, Jessica and Tommy were picked. (I believe.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Let's hope it's not the comic book comp for Jessica's sake...
Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:
Let's hope it's not the comic book comp for Jessica's sake...

Is there any comp that Jessica would be good at? She'd be horrible at OTEV, the spelling comp, the dice comp, and pretty much everything else. She's arguably the worst houseguest we've ever had. She's not good at anything. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Jackson eats everything. Out of the jar, out of the milk carton with no regard for who might come next. The worst eater in the house is Christie. Didn't her parents teach her anything except to talk.

Respected Contributor

Yesterday I saw Jackson in the storage room he got a new jar of peanutbutter opened the lid & used his teeth to open the seal half came off so again he put his teeth on the other half of the seal. He looked like a starving animal and spit the seal in storage room trashcan.  Jokers.com they have a flashback of Christie talking to Tommy (hard to hear it even with headphones) but she said why do we have all Jackson's favorite veggies, fruit, and cereal he asked for while we are havenots. Christie said notice how long he is in the diary room everyday.  This convo was only between Tommy & Christie no one else was around. I hope we find out what this field trip is all about before we vote if anyone has any information please tell us. 

Honored Contributor

They'll likely reveal the details of the field trip on tomorrow's show. We'll want to see if there really is a risk for one of the three before deciding how to vote. If there is little to no risk, vote for your favorites. If there's a big risk, vote for the jerks. 

Jackson is rumored to have been fed in the DR along with eating in the shower. He seems to be the golden child this season who can do anything. When Sam asked yesterday when the Have Nots would start, Jackson warned him to check as if he cheated he could get a penalty nom. Yeah, if you're not Jackson you can get a penalty nom. If you're Jackson, the rules don't apply.

It's going to be a late POV comp today as it hasn't even started yet. I probably won't stay up for the result, so anyone else can post the results once they're done. I'll post a fresh update with the details in the morning. Nick is Christie's current target, so if he doesn't win POV, he's a goner.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Nick won veto.