Honored Contributor

Re: Saturday 7/25/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@lovescats wrote:

What happened what happened?

sorry I didn't see.    I came home and Becky seemed upset

Becky apparently was close to winning but Clay edged her out. Becky now knows she'll be on the block opposite Austin. Which is way more than Austin knows. Austin told Clay that he (Austin) was watching everyone's faces and he could tell by their expressions that they didn't want Clay to win and he (Clay) was clearly the target this week. Yeah, about that Austin. It turns out Clay wasn't the target, but we'll save that news until Monday. Austin thinks Steve will be going up and out now. Surprise!!!

Becky's frustrated as she thought she wouldn't be on the block at all, and now she knows Austin will be on a rampage come Monday and offering deals all over the house and if he can scrounge up the votes to stay then Becky goes.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

And the feeds are back!  The houseguests who participated in the POV comp are wearing/carrying giant squirrel suits. I think Clay won. That means operation backdoor Austin is back on track. It's going to be a tough week for Becky as Austin furiously campaigns against her, but barring a massive turnaround, Austin is a goner.

Is there anybody who would vote for Austin?

Liz, maybe John, Steve, and possibly Meg. It all depends on how much credibility the house gives to Austin's revelations about Vanessa, Shelli, and Clay and their side deals. I think the house would still prefer to get rid of Austin no matter what, then go after Shelli, Vanessa, and Clay. Austin will be hard pressed to save himself, but he can damage the games of his former allies.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I think john just told Becky he's going to vote for her.  And not to let stuff get to her.

Honored Contributor

Everybody wants to keep Becky (this week anyway) and lose Austin, but I can understand Becky's concern. Austin will be on a rampage come Monday.

Vanessa has asked Liz to come up and see her, so the fireworks could start soon.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Liz is now officially torturing the live feed watchers. Vanessa asked her to come upstairs a half hour or so ago and Liz said she'd be right there. Since then she's fixed her makeup, fixed her hair, wandered the house, and is now sitting down to dinner with Austin. Come on, Liz! We want to see this meeting!!!!!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Hello gardenman and all.  I know zip about this show.  I watch it every now and then for a few minutes and REALLY enjoy reading everyone's posts even though I don't understand all of it.

Anyway, late last night I was laying in bed watching BB and I saw that gross guy with the beard and the tatoos talking and talking (well whispering) with a very pretty blonde girl (I think she was one of the twins).

It had to be around 2:00AM on chanel POP.  I thought people had to sign up to see it late (which I think is unfair, if true).  At the bottom of the screen it showed where people were tweeting comments.

It was really funny because people were really getting upset that he kept rubbing (in an affectionate way).

Here's my questions...is the pretty blonde a twin and are they boyfriend and girlfriend.  Thanks for answering.

Respected Contributor

now shelli is telling vanessa that she thinks becky threw the bob because their is a six person alliance gunning for clay.  and now vanessa needs to ask liz  if it is true about this alliance//they're talking about  austin saying he could read everyone's reaction that clay was the target when he won the pov

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Hello gardenman and all.  I know zip about this show.  I watch it every now and then for a few minutes and REALLY enjoy reading everyone's posts even though I don't understand all of it.

Anyway, late last night I was laying in bed watching BB and I saw that gross guy with the beard and the tatoos talking and talking (well whispering) with a very pretty blonde girl (I think she was one of the twins).

It had to be around 2:00AM on chanel POP.  I thought people had to sign up to see it late (which I think is unfair, if true).  At the bottom of the screen it showed where people were tweeting comments.

It was really funny because people were really getting upset that he kept rubbing (in an affectionate way).

Here's my questions...is the pretty blonde a twin and are they boyfriend and girlfriend.  Thanks for answering.

The pretty blonde is one of the twins, now Liz, the other twin is Julia. Austin (the bearded guy) is madly in love with Liz. Liz has described their relationship as her whoring herself out for safety, so she's not overly fond of Austin. We're waiting on the live feeds for Liz to come up and talk to Vanessa (the HOH) about the plan to backdoor Austin and get him out of the house on Thursday. Things are getting slowed down as Austin has now come up to the HOH room instead of Liz.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Poor dumb Austin, Vanessa had told Shelli about Austin talking about a possible six person alliance to oust Clay this week and Shelli's protective instinct for Clay kicked in and she was veering form getting rid of Austin to getting rid of Becky, supposedly one of the six person anti-Clay alliance. Then Austin comes up, they talk to him about it, and he says he heard nothing directly and is just making guesses. Shelli's still paranoid about things, but Austin is making a good case that the six person alliance isn't really there.

Shelli's now asking who they should put up instead of Steve? Austin doesn't answer and instead starts rattling about numbers. Austin thinks it's smart to get rid of Becky. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Austin just put himself back on the chopping block by swearing he had no idea who voted for Audrey to stay. Vanessa knows it was Austin. Dumb! Dumb! Dumb! Now they'll think everything he said is a lie.

By the way, the POV comp was the roll the ball up the hill one where you roll the ball up an incline, race around to catch it, then roll it back up again, time after time after time.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!